21 | Father

Komaeda leaned his head on Hinata's shoulder as they were sitting in the bus on their way home.

"Are you tired?"

"Yes... I'm a bit cold too,"

Hinata took off his jacket and put it on Komaeda like a blanket. The pale Angel smiled and kissed his cheek. "You're the best, Hinata-kun." He leaned his head against him again.

When Hinata got home, his good mood was immediately ruined by his father.

"Why is the living room so messy?"

"I don't know, I wasn't even home,"

"Clean it up, don't argue with me!"

Hinata's eyes widened. But... Komaeda had granted his wish, so how..?

"I wasn't arguing, I was answering your stupid question. You clean it,"

"Stop being so disrespectful!"

"Man, fuck off..."

"Excuse me?!" His father shouted.

"Stop yelling!" Hinata could feel his heart beating faster.

"I won't unless you clean the living room right now!"

"I said fuck off, I'm not cleaning it!" He went into his room and slammed the door shut, quickly locking it after. He could hear his father's angry footsteps from downstairs. He hated it when he yelled. He hated it as a kid and he hated it now.

"Hajime, come here right now!" He shouted.

"No! Fuck you! Leave me alone!" Hinata opened his window and climbed out. He ran to the forest as fast as he could. As soon as he reached it, he called out to Komaeda.

"Komaeda! I wish you would come here!"

The Angel appeared and smiled when he saw him. "Hinata-kun! What brings you here?" The brunet grabbed him by his shoulders.

"After you granted a wish, can it stop working?"

"Huh?"

"My dad got mad at me for something stupid again! Why?!" He could feel himself beginning to cry. He hated crying. It made him feel weak and not manly.

"I'm so sorry, I never meant to make you cry!" Komaeda said. "I don't know, I really don't... Wish for him to be calm again, then I can grant it!"

Hinata gritted his teeth.

"Hinata-kun?"

"..."

"Hinata-kun? What's wrong?"

"..." He knew if he even moved a single muscle, he would cry.

Komaeda hugged him. "It's okay. I'm here for you, Hinata-kun." He kissed his cheek. "I'm always here for you,"

Hinata hugged him with all his might.

"Hnng!! Nata...kun... I can't... breathe... t-too... strong..."

"Sorry." Hinata let go of him and kissed his forehead. "Thank you. I love you. So much."

"Aaah!! You love me??" He asked, excited. "I love you too!"

"Of course I do. I mean, I'm your boyfriend, right? I'm supposed to love you,"