25 | Married

Takeshi landed on the ground, holding Komaeda. "Oh my gosh..." he said between breaths. "I did it..." he put Komaeda down again.

"Takeshi, do you wish to marry Komaeda?" The demon from before asked.

"I do..." he was still breathing heavily.

"Komaeda, do you wish to marry Takeshi?"

"...I do,"

The demon put a hand on each of their backs and pushed them against each other. They looked away uncomfortably.

"You gotta kiss!"

Takeshi hesitantly leaned forward to kiss his cheek. Komaeda shook his head. "I have a boyfriend,"

"Yeah, uh, sorry,"

"Kiss or it doesn't count!" A demon from the crowd shouted.

Takeshi didn't want to kiss him either, but he felt very pressured to do it.

"C'mon, show that stupid Angel who's the boss! He's yours now! Hahaha!! You've got an Angel completely under your control!" Another one called out.

"Do it!"

"Kiss him!"

"You're married, he has to allow you to kiss him!"

Takeshi grabbed Komaeda's face. The Angel hissed in pain.

"No. Don't. I don't want to,"

"I don't either, but... we have to,"

Komaeda looked over at Hinata, who seemed to be burning with rage. His anger wasn't directed at Takeshi though, he knew it wasn't his fault. He was mad at the whole situation. Komaeda shouldn't have to kiss another guy, let alone marry him.

The Angel held up his hand. "Then just... here," Takeshi kissed his hand and Komaeda hissed in pain again. The demons groaned in dissapointment. Hinata noticed that he had bruises again from when Takeshi was carrying him and one on his hand too where he had been kissed.

"Okay, we are married. Can I leave now?"

"No. You will have to stay in hell for a while." Devil said.

"That wasn't part of the deal!" Hinata told him.

"You being here wasn't part of the deal either but here we are."

"No. I will not allow you to keep my child here. He married your child, everything is settled now. Let him leave." God said.

"It is a tradition!" Devil shouted. "He has to stay here otherwise they are not married!"

"I can't stay here any longer..." Komaeda said, exhausted. "I can barely keep myself from passing out... I-I really..." he took a deep breath. "I can't..." he fell forward and Takeshi caught him. More bruises formed on his skin.

"Komaeda!" Hinata yelled, running to him. He took him away from Takeshi and held him close. God raised his hand and the bruises disappeared. He woke up again and looked at Hinata.

"Hinata-kun... I want to go home..."

The demons laughed at him. Hinata gritted his teeth. He wished he could knock all of them out.

"Uh, I can get you a fan," Takeshi offered. "It'll be colder then,"

"Mhm..." Komaeda hummed tiredly. Hinata picked him up.

"Can you show me where your bedroom is?" He asked Takeshi. "He needs rest,"

"Yes, of course!"

Takeshi brought them to his bedroom and Hinata laid Komaeda down on the bed, where he fell asleep quickly.

Hinata insisted on staying in hell, but God knew he had to go back so he brought him to his house on earth.

"Hajime, you're back!" Kamukura called out when he saw him. "Where have you been?"

"I was with Komaeda..." he muttered.

"You cannot just leave like that!" His father immediately began to shout. Hinata just stared at him, tired. He had just seen the boy he loved being married off to a demon and passing out in hell.

"Just leave me alone..." He walked upstairs to his room. The door to Kamukura's room was slightly opened and he saw someone sitting on his brother's bed.

"Ah, Hinata-sama!" Servant called out, getting up. "Izuru-kun was so worried about you! I am glad you're back,"

"Hey... Uh, Komaeda was forced to marry the Devil's son, so..."

"...What? Why?"

"When God saved Komaeda a while back, he killed a demon in hell. Their kids marrying each other was the only way to form peace between hell and heaven again,"

"Oh no... someone has to take care of Komaeda. This is bad... this is really bad..."

"Yeah, I know. He has to stay in hell for a while,"

"Is anyone he trusts there? Any other Angel?"

"No. He's all alone,"

"Takeshi-kun shouldn't be alone with him,"

"What? Why?"

Servant looked off to the side. Hinata's gaze darkened. "Tell me why!"

"Takeshi-kun is nice, but... well... he can't handle any type of pressure. His friends are all horrible demons. They'll tell him to kiss Komaeda and that's going to hurt him. Angels cannot be touched by demons, it's bad for them. But... I suppose it's already too late..."

"Why? We have to go get him!"

"Once they put those cuffs on you... you can't ever take them off."