13 | Saved

Servant's eyes opened weakly. He couldn't move much, except for sitting up, which he did. He was in a basement, tied up. He immediately began moving, trying to get out of the ropes, but it was no use.

An idea popped into his head. He felt weak, yes, but it was worth a try. He teleported to a different place. He was still tied up, but in the distance... he saw people...

"Kamukura-sama!" He called out as loud as he could. "Kamukura-sama!" Again and again and again. Finally, the dark-haired boy turned around. Without saying anything to his brother, he ran towards servant.

"Where the hell are you going?!" Hinata yelled as his brother left him alone. He noticed servant laying on the ground.

He wasn't there before...

"Komaeda! Teleport!" He commanded.

The pale Angel didn't. He showed no reaction at all. The demon spun him around. He looked like he was about to die. His eyes were closed, his chest was barely moving. "Shit shit shit..." Hinata's breathing got faster. Without thinking, he ran towards the big demon. He ran against his legs again and again, wanting him to fall over.

"You gotta try harder than that." The demon laughed.

Komaeda could die.

Hinata began to scratch and kick his legs, but nothing helped. He threw himself against him as hard as he could, he pulled at his foot, wanting him to fall over. He jumped up and grabbed Komaeda's ankle. Now he was hanging in front of the demon. Not knowing what to do, he swung back and forth, kicking the demon each time he swung forward.

"Argh!" The demon groaned in pain. Hinata kicked him as hard as he could and he finally fell over, letting go of Komaeda.

The brunet wrapped his arms around the Angel. Komaeda needed help. Now. He needed his father to come here. Hinata folded his hands together and began to pray.

"Please please please come here, God!" He called out. "Komaeda needs help, he's gonna die! Help him!"

A ray of light appeared. "How dare you hurt my dear child?!" God shouted, furious. He shot lightning at the demon and then picked his son up. Komaeda's eyes opened again and he looked around.

"F-father..? I-I want to leave here... I-I... is Hinata-kun okay?"

"I'm fine," Hinata said. Komaeda looked at him.

"Hinata saved you from the demon. I should have noticed earlier... I apologize."

"Aren't you all-seeing?" Hinata asked.

"I can see everything if I want to, but I was focusing on my work, so I did not pay attention to where my child was."

"Hajime, I am back. Sorry for leaving you," Kamukura said, holding Servant's hand. "Let's get out of here,"

God brought them all back to earth.

"Aaahh..." Komaeda let out a relieved noise as his father put him down. He laid down on the ground and curled up in the grass. Hinata gently touched his shoulder. His skin was hot. His arm was still red and bruised from when the demon grabbed him.

"I will take him to heaven so he can recover." God said.

"Can I come with you?" Hinata asked, worried.

"...fine. You saved him, after all. You are a responsible young man."

They went to heaven and God laid Komaeda down in his bed. The bed was very big and looked like it belonged to a Victorian princess or something.

"I will leave now. Call for me if anything happens." With that, he left.

Hinata pulled a few strands of hair out of Komaeda's face. His cheeks were still flushed from the heat. Komaeda's sleeves weren't attached to his gown and Hinata debated whether or not he should take them off to let his arms cool down. In the end, he decided to do it. Komaeda wouldn't mind anyway. He put the sleeves on the nightstand and continued to look at Komaeda as he slept.

His chest moved up and down as he breathed calmly, but his face still looked exhausted. His eyebrows were furrowed slightly as if he was in pain and his mouth was opened ever so slightly.