27 | Distraction

Short chapter sorry

"I'm so sorry that happened to you..." Komaeda said.

"Does that mean Komaeda is stuck wearing this stuff forever?" Hinata asked.

"I have not been able to take it off, at least," Servant told him. "But for now, our priority should be to get Komaeda away from Takeshi. Or the other way around, I guess,"

"Right. So, what's the plan?"

"I'll do something to give Takeshi a little... distraction." He smiled.

"The hell?" Hinata asked. "Are you guys gonna bang or what do you mean?"

"I don't know what that means,"

"I'm not explaining that. If you do it, you know,"

Servant shrugged. "Alright. I will go look for him then. You stay here and make sure Komaeda is okay." He left the room and looked around. "Takeshi!" He called out.

The prince left a room and his eyes widened when he saw the other demon. "Servant!" He said, hurrying to get to him. "What are you doing here? I thought you said you'd never talk to me again,"

"I forgave you." He got closer to him and put a hand on his chest. "And I was hoping..." he leanded towards his ear and whispered. "...you would take me back,"

"Uh, I'd love to, but I'm married now,"

"I heard about that and I have to say... your Angel looks a lot like me, doesn't he? That's interesting,"

"Y-yeah, haha, he does!" He nervously chuckled. Servant leaned his head against Takeshi's chest.

"Did you miss me that much?"

"I guess so, yeah,"

"How charming. So you still love me?"

"I do." He nodded, wrapping his arms around him. "And you really forgive me for what I did?"

"Yes. In fact, I... kind of like it. It means I belong to you and you only." He looked up at Takeshi, smiling. "It makes me feel protected and safe," he lied. It made him feel anything but safe. When Takeshi had put the choker on him, that was the most vulnerable he had ever been and had ever allowed himself to be since then. It had broken his trust in demons forever.

"That's good. I'll keep you safe and protected,"

He didn't. Servant knew he didn't and he knew he wouldn't.

"...yeah, I'm sure you will,"