26 | Servant's Past

Finally dropping servant lore ‼‼💯🔥🗣 shoutout to all my servant fans!! Servant fans go crazy is the comments rn ‼ (I need to stop watching film cooper)

Servant landed in the castle, holding Hinata's hand. He looked around and carefully made his way to the room Komaeda was staying in. He opened the door and they saw the pale Angel lying in bed while a fan blew cold air at him.

"Komaeda!" Servant called out. Hinata went over to his bed and gently took Komaeda's hand into his.

The Angel opened his eyes. "Hinata... kun..." he whispered.

"Servant brought me back here,"

"Servant?" Komaeda asked, rubbing his eyes. He looked to the other side of the room where the demon stood, one hand on his hip and a mischievous smile on his face.

"So, how's the married life treating you, Angel?"

Komaeda chuckled and sat up. "I think you can tell just by looking at me..."

"Demons and hell can be rough. Trust me, I know. But we need to get you away from Takeshi,"

"Huh? Why? He's the least mean demon here, it seems,"

"Ouch." Servant said, sitting down on the bed. "He breaks under pressure and his friends will pressure him to do things that hurt you,"

"That too? Ugh..." he pulled his knees to his chest.

"How do you know?" Hinata asked.

Servant looked at the cuffs around his wrists. "Believe it or not, I was once dating the prince of hell too," he said. "Sort of,"

"Really?"

"Yes. He was sweet and caring, which was a breath of fresh air for me since the other demons treat me like crap. We went on a bunch of dates, but weren't dating yet when he took me to a bar. His friends were there too. They kept challenging him to do things..."

"C'mon, man, just make out with him!" A demon yelled.

Servant looked away uncomfortably. "Don't... I don't want people watching me when I kiss someone," he clearly stated.

"Yes, I know..." Takeshi said, taking a big sip of his drink. He was getting more and more drunk by the minute, trying to ignore his friends. He didn't want to hurt Servant.

"Dude, just do it! You can do whatever you want! He's just a worthless Servant!"

Hoping that Takeshi would defend him was foolish of the pale demon. He sighed. "I think I should go,"

"No! Not before he shows off his kissing skills! You should dance with him too!"

Servant got up. "Like I said, I don't want people to stare at me when-" Takeshi grabbed his face and began to kiss him. Servant tried to push him away, but Takeshi overpowered him.

"S-stop!" Servant cried out. "I said no!" Takeshi grabbed a fistful of his hair and held him in place. "Stop it, that hurts!" He grabbed his jaw and leaned forward to kiss his neck. Komaeda finally managed to push him off and ran away. Takeshi followed him.

"Wait, I'm sorry!" He called out. "I never meant to do that!" He grabbed his wrist.

"Don't touch me!" Servant hissed. "If I say no, I mean no. Don't kiss me when I don't want it! We're not even together!"

Takeshi's friends caught up to them and stood behind the demon prince, cracking their knuckles. "Yes, you are. Takeshi always gets what he wants, including people."

Before Servant could react, they grabbed him and picked him up. The demons put cuffs around his wrists and ankles. "Stop! L-let go of me! Takeshi, help me! Please!" He begged. "Tell them to stop!" He pleaded, beginning to cry. Takeshi just stared at him.

They dropped him onto the floor and he whiped his tears, looking up at the prince. A demon handed him a choker.

"You know what to do, Takeshi."

"No... Haven't you guys humiliated me enough?" Servant asked. "Takeshi, if you do this, we're done. I'll never talk to you again."

"...Whatever I want, I get." Takeshi said before putting the choker around his neck, knowing he could never take it off.