36 | Protecting

Kamukura could tell what was going on. He knew someone had taken servant to hell, he could tell easily. So, he had gotten a wish granted by Komaeda.

"I've never granted this type of wish before, I hope it works out well. Good luck, Kamukura-kun. Bring him home safely, please,"

"I will not let anyone hurt him, rest assured. Would you like to come with me?"

Komaeda shook his head. "I'm sorry, but no. I really can't handle hell,"

"Alright. Then, teleport me to hell,"

"Yes. Uhm..." he hugged Kamukura. "Be careful. Demons can be horrible,"

The dark-haired boy found himself standing in the castle of hell. Clenching his fists, he made his way upstairs. Trying to listen for any sign of servant, he walked down the hallway.

He stopped walking, making everything completely quiet. He heard someone crying quietly from a nearby room.

Kamukura took a deep breath and opened the door to the room.

Servant was sitting on the bed there, knees pulled to his chest. "Izuru-kun... please come save me..."

He walked towards the bed and put a hand on servant's back. The pale demon looked at him and hugged Kamukura tightly. "You really came!"

"Of course I did. I will always protect you." He kissed his forehead. "Why didn't you just teleport back to earth?"

"I can't. Takeshi took away all my powers. He made me completely helpless so I have to do what he says. H-he wants to put cuffs on me again... Please stop him,"

"I will. Don't worry, my love,"

The door opened again and Takeshi walked inside. "Servant, who's that?" He asked sternly.

"My boyfriend,"

"I am your boyfriend."

"No, you aren't- Let go of me!" Takeshi had grabbed servant's chin.

"Yes, I am!" He shouted. Kamukura grabbed his wrist.

"Someone can't handle rejection, I see." He said and pushed him away. "Servant doesn't like you. He hates you, in fact,"

Takeshi ran towards him. The dark-haired boy grabbed his arms once he got close enough and threw him behind himself over his head.

Servant gasped as he heard footsteps coming towards the room. They sounded loud and powerful. "Izuru-kun, I think devil is coming! We have to leave!"

"Too late." Devil's voice said, sounding upset. "How dare you hurt my son? Servant, you belong to him. You either learn to accept that, or you don't. But either way, it is true. It is your reality from now on and forever." He picked him up. Servant squirmed in his grasp, trying to get away from him.

Kamukura raised his hand. Devil let out a shriek of pain as he fell onto his knees. The dark-haired boy slowly closed his fist, making Devil's groans get louder and louder. He let go of servant, who quickly ran over to Kamukura.

"How are you doing that?"

"You dare challenge the Devil to a duel?" He asked, slowly getting up.

"No," Kamukura disagreed. "A duel takes two participants. With the things I am willing to do to you, you will not be able to participate in anything ever again,"