Episode 2- Not So Happy Campers- part 2

Intro plays

Chris: Today's challenge is threefold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000 foot high cliff into the lake.

Bridgette: Piece of cake.

Chris: If you look down, you will see two target areas. the wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with, [three sharks circle] psychotic man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which we're pretty sure is shark-free.

Leshawna: Excuse me?

Chris: For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives. There will be a crate of supplies waiting below. [Several supplies of boxes appear] Inside each create are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge. [A hot tub appears] Building a hot tub! The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. 

Chris: Kasumi , your one extra player and the shortest , you will go first...

Kasumi: ok( not a single drop of fear)

Everyone looked at Kasumi as if she had two heads for saying that ....Kasumi took of her over shirt  and is ready to jump...

(At the confessional) 

Kasumi: not going to lie I'm a bit terrified of this ....but hey its worth it as grandpa always says you only live to let live ...I think?

(End of confessional) 

Everyone held their breath as Kasumi jumped....and she landed in the safe zone. Kasumi is safe and hope everyone can win this challenge, So the killer Bass was first , and first down came bridgette who also landed in the safe zone, she high five Kasumi and swam to the boat to be picked up 

Tyler was next and land on the bowy in the safe zone, but it started the flow....

First Geoff,  then eva , then Duncan who looked unbothered while falling,  next was DJ but..

Dj: Uh-uh, no way, man. [nervous] I'm not jumping.

Chris: Scared of heights?

DJ: Yeah, ever since I was a kid.

Chris: That's okay, big guy. [Walks up to DJ] Unfortunately, that makes you a chicken, so you'll have to wear [puts a chicken hat on DJ] this for the rest of day.

DJ: Aw man, for real?

Chris: Bawk, bawk, bawk! That means the chicken path is that-a-way.[DJ goes on the escalator for the "chicken path".]

Moving on was Ezekiel, who hit edge of a rock and landed in safe zone,The Killer Bass cheers, except for Eva. Ezekiel gives a thumbs up.[It's Harold's turn, he jumps.]

Harold: Yes! [he jumps and screams. He painfully lands on his crotch, he screams in pain,]

Everyone cringed at the pain that he felt...including the sharks. Chris: Oh, hate to see that happen.

Courtney: Excuse me, Chris, I have a medical condition. Chris: What condition? 

Courtney: A condition that prevents me from jumping off cliffs. Chris: You can chicken out if you want, but it might end up costing your team the win, and then they'll hate you.

Courtney: It's a calculated risk. I've seen the other team and I don't think nine of them will jump.

 I've seen the other team and I don't think nine of them will jump