🍝Episode 10 - If You Can't Take The Heat🍝

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... Our competitors became hunters. And the hunted. Owen's game was way off. And when he finally caught wind of his prey, he totally blew it. And Cody made a new friend who quickly beat the crap out of him. Can anyone say medivac? In a weird and strangely watchable twist, Leshawna, Lindsay, Beth, and Heather turn their paintball guns on each other. It was a full on wrasse for dominance within the females of The Gopher Squad and the Gophers were sent to the bonfire. In the end, however, it was Cody who got the shaft. The Gophers are still the underdogs. Can they bounce back? Or is their goose finally cooked? Find out tonight on.. Total. Drama. Island!

Intro☆

The episode begins with most of the campers still asleep.

Geoff: [snoring]

Harold:[sleeping while scratching himself]

DJ: [within sleep] Hello!

Duncan: [groans but gets up and does push ups ][breathing heavily] [sniffs and sees a pair of underwear on the ground][gags] Ugh!

DJ and Geoff: [laughing]

Duncan: Not cool, Harold, man! Not cool!

Harold: Those aren't mine.

Duncan: Oh right! You're always leaving your gitch lying around!

Harold: No, I'm not! Gosh!

Geoff: Uh, yeah you are, dude.

Harold(gets up from bed): You have like, absolutely no proof.

Geoff: No one else wears that kind, dude.

DJ: And your mom sewed your name onto the label.

Harold: Whatever. I'm going for a shower!( grabs a towel and leaves) 

Duncan: Hey, don't forget to clean the skid maker! I think Harold needs to be taught a lesson, boys. Who's with me?

DJ, Duncan, and Geoff[ high five]: Yeah!

Later on the shores of Wawanakwa, 

[birds squaws]

Chris: Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen! You'll be cooking a three-course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward and the losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef to create the theme of the meal and to oversee the cooking. To cook, you need imgredients.[A food delivery truck came out of the sea and pulls up on the shore ] Every morning, a truck brings us food. Today's task starts there.

 (The driver is a dolphin)[dolphin squeaks].

[Truck doors creak open]

Geoff: We could do a killer Italian theme!

Kasumi: oh..I love that idea. 

Duncan: Hello, head chef!

Geoff: Seriously? Then let's get grabbin'!

Heather: Head chef! Called it! [to Beth] Try not to screw up this time, okay?

Beth: [gasps]

Leshawna: Just ignore her, girl.

[Static buzzing] 

Heather: [confessional] I had to take the leadership role. Hello, we're on a losing streak. And really, everyone else on the team is pretty useless.

[Static buzzing]

Geoff: Sweet. Let's hit the road!(the killer Bass carrying every they need to win the challenge)