🏄‍♂️Episode 13 - X-Treme Torture🏄‍♂️

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... The eleven surviving campers were put through Master Chief Hatchet's brutal boot camp. Duncan was the first to be sent to the brig by Major Harshines for disorderly conduct. Shocker. But what was a surprise was when by-the-book Courtney smuggled food to P.O.W. Duncan and Miss popular. Kasumi. The two proceeded to pull a B&E to steal some PB&J and ended up K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Hoo. Leshawna won her stripes for the Gophers and the Bass smelt something fishy when Courtney was suddenly voted off. Confession cams revealed that it was Harold who tampered with the votes to get back at Duncan for torturing him. That seems a bit unfair, I mean, hello? He's a bully. That's what they do. Birds gotta fly, fishes gotta swim, dude. Let a playa play. This week the campers are pushed to be extreme. Who will crack under the pressure? Find out right now on Total. Drama. Island!

Intro_

The episode begins with a bear sneaking into the storage  and stealing some of the marshmallows while the campers are sleeping. Then a flies overhead and wakes them up. The plane turns out to be piloted by Chris.

Chris: Incoming!

Geoff: Hit the deck!

Gwen, Harold, Leshawna, and Owen: [screaming]

Chris: Yes! I can't wait to get my pilot's license!

[crashes into the storage and screaming the bear]

[wheels screech]

Chris: Just flexing your muscles for today's [through megaphone] Extreme sports challenge! [echoes]

Gwen: Ugh... It's too early for this.

Chris: This week, you'll participate in three challenges. First up, [through megaphone] Extreme sofa bed skydiving! Contestants will plummet, uh... Skydive to a waiting sofa bed target below.

[sproing]

Chef: [muffled screaming]

Chris: Of course, you'll be skydiving from five thousand feet. And using these.

Campers: [gasp]

Chris: Our lucky contestants are Trent and Kasumi.

Trent: Sure. Why not? You know what they say on Blackcomb Mountain, bro. "Best glimpse of heaven's on the way into hell." Let's do this.

Kasumi: Yeah. Bring it on. I've always wanted to skydive.

Chris: Not so fast. Because the second challenge of the day is... [through megaphone] Extreme rodeo moose riding! Contestants will rodeo ride the great Canadian bucking moose for eight seconds or get hooved into a giant pile of socks from the lost-and-found.

Leshawna: That stink pile ain't nothing but laundry day back home.

Chris: It's your lucky day, Leshawna. You're riding for Gophers. And Geoff, you'll ride for Bass.

Geoff: Yeah!

Owen: He doesn't look too bucky to me. Hi, beautiful.

[Moose whacks Owen]

Chris: [through megaphone] And the final challenge... Extreme sea doo waterskiing!

Chris: [through megaphone] Contestants will waterski a race course grabbing as many flags as they can before crossing the finish line. While a member from the opposing team tries to deceive you.

Heather: How can we waterski without water?

Chris: [through megaphone] It's really hard. Check it out.