🦌Episode 9- Paintball Deer Hunter🦌

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... Both teams set out on a canoe trip to deadly Boney Island. Cody hit on Gwen about eighty times, but he made up for it by setting her up with the guy she actually wanted to hang with, Trent. Good strategy, bro. There were winners. And there were losers. Also known as, The Gophers. The last marshmallow was set to go to either Izzy or Lindsay, but the RCMP swooped in and bam! Izzy hightailed it outta there! [laughs] Man, I knew the girl was nuts, but I didn't know she was totally insane! However, one Gopher may have secretly done something even crazier when she brought home a creepy stick statue voodoo thingy from the deadly haunted island. Will Beth live to regret her souvenir? And can my teeth possibly get any whiter?

[ding]

Chris: Find out here on... Total. Drama. Island!

Intro♡ 

The episode opens with the campers being rudely awakened from their sleep by the sound of Chris flying over the camp in a helicopter .

helicopter blades]

Duncan: Oh! Hit the deck! They're coming, man! They found us!

Kasumi( Suddenly wakes and falls out of bed): ah! Oof!....damn it McLean! This early (removes sleep mask) 

(In the Gopher girls' cabin,)

Leshawna: Huh! Ooh! Ugh! Okay, that dude is really starting to get on my last nerve!

Heather: [yawns] Whatever. He just loves ruining our mornings. Beth, Lindsay, go warm up the shower for me. Now! And remember...

Beth: Not too hot this time, I know. [yawns]

Since Heather is still having her shower , a long line of girls can be seen outside th ecommunal washrooms  a short time later.

Girls: [groaning]

Bridgette: What's the holdup?

Lindsay: Heather needs her private time.

Leshawna: How long's queenie gonna be in there? I got urgent business!

Beth: She could still be a while.

Kasumi(growls): Seriously,  like that donkey haired bitch would need it with her alligator skin.

Gwen: Ugh! That's it. I'm going lumberjack style.

[ feedback]

Chris: [through loudspeaker] I hope you're ready for the most challenging challenge yet. Breakfast in three minutes at the campfire pit.

Beth: [knocking] Um, Heather?

Heather: Can one of you come in here and lotion my back? It's peeling!

[crickets chirp] Beth sighs and goes inside to help Heather. 

[Static buzzing] 

Kasumi(in the confessional): I've been talking to Beth about standing up to Heather lately...I'm staring to see some progress. I know she's a wannabe, but even wannabes need to stand up to others.

[Static buzzing]

(At the campfire pit, Chris informs them that the day's challenge. )Chris: Are you ready for today's extreme max impact challenge?!

Owen: We are ready! [laughs]

Chris: Incoming! This... is breakfast.( He throws everyone cans of beans each.)(scene shows the cans going to gwen, cody, lindsay,  finally Heather)

Heather: No, breakfast is crepes, croissants, even Chef's crappy burnt eggs.

Owen: Beans beans, they're good for your heart, the more you eat, the more you–(gets hit in the head with a can)[thunk]