Episode: 25.5 _TDI : Rundown

Voiceover: Canada: The great white north. Elements too harsh for any normal human to withstand. Yet we found twenty-three teenagers willing to take the challenge and brave the frozen elements for a chance to win–

[record scratch]

Chris: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? Hold on a minute, brah. I think you're introducing a completely different reality show. The one I know does have twenty-three teens, although... normal and brave aren't the first two words that come to mind.

Chris: It's Total Drama Island. Eight weeks of high-flying, adrenaline-pumping, puke-inducing...

DJ: [vomits]

Chris: Hilarity in the ultimate battle of skill and strategy for the grand prize.

Owen: Oh! Oh!

Chris: $100,000! You've helped make it one of the biggest shows to ever hit Cartoon Network. And tonight, on the eve of the spectacular finale, we're gonna give you a glimpse inside the lives of some of your favorite players with their never-before-seen audition tapes! We've also got a hot new music video with your favorite hilarious scenes.

Duncan: [confessional] [laughs]

Chris: Plus an exclusive sneak peek at the grand prize season finale. And I know you don't wanna miss that. It all happens tonight! Right here, right now on Total. Drama. Island. Rundown!

[theme song continues with multiple sound effects]

[cheering]

Gwen: Woohoo!

Geoff: [laughs]

Kasumi: [giggles]

Leshawna: [screaming]

Chris: Cody!

[cheering]

Owen: Whoo!

Chris: Well, you can't have a reality show or any drama for that matter without the players, and boy, do we know how to pick 'em. Gwen, Beth, Cody, Heather, Izzy, Justin, Leshawna, Lindsay,Kasumi,  Noah, Owen...

Owen: Whoo!

Chris: Trent, Bridgette, Courtney, Duncan...

Duncan: [laughs]

Chris: DJ, Eva, Ezekiel, Geoff, Harold, Katie, Sadie, and Tyler.

Tyler: Woohoo!

Chris: For their auditions, there were only two requirements we were looking for. One, you had to be a teen, and two, you either had to be kooky, obnoxious, stuck up, dense, loud, annoying, filthy, or anywhere remotely in between. How'd we do? Just check out their audition tapes!

👠Lindsay: The audition sheet says to list my best qualities, but ha, there's so many. I'm pretty and smart, and I get along with everyone. Even ugly girls. Mhm. I love camping, even though I've never gone. I have bikinis for every season, even the ones not listed on the calendar, and I'm bi-languageal. I speak fluent English and American.

🤓Harold: I've got badges in bass fishing, basketry, farm mechanics, model making, rabbit raising, and stamp collecting with a master badge in compass reading. [wheezy inhale]

[keyboard plays]

🏀Tyler: What you need on this show is a real athlete and I'm your man! Yeah, baby! Catch this action! Oof! Oh! Ooh!

👧Beth: [singing poorly] Skater boys are cool, yeah, yeah, wanna be with you, yeah, yeah, can you hear– call me 'cause I'll be there for you, call me... for uh, you. Yeah–