😈Episode 19- Hook,Line,and Screamer😈

Chris: Previously on Total Drama Island... Campers had to build their own hot wheels in a motocross challenge to race for invincibility. There were big winners and big time losers! And there was even some wicked, off-the-track motocross stunts! But in the end, it was Heather who crossed the finish line and double-crossed Lindsay by destroying her bike and their alliance, proving that Heather really is a backstabbing user who'll do anything to win. Lindsay ultimately lost the race and the challenge but she made a real friend in Kasumi, goodbye Lindsay and her luxury luggage. Who will be the next winner? Who will be the next loser? Who will renew my contract for next season? All these mind-robbing questions revealed in this episode of Total. Drama. Island!

Intro_>

The episode begins with the remaining nine campers watching a scary horror movie in which a man terrorizes his victims with a chainsaw and a hook.

[ominous music]

[chainsaw runs]

Izzy: He's coming out of the woods with a big hacky chainsaw! [gasps] That's so cool!

Owen: Oh no! Psycho killer man's going for the car!

Leshawna: Yo! Fool couple! Stop makin' out and start the car!

Izzy: They're gonna be chainsaw sushi! [laughs]

[girl screams in film]

Owen: Great Canadian cheese! Now the car won't start!

DJ: Oh, man. I hate scary movies.

Owen: [gasps]

Izzy: Run, the psycho's gonna get ya!

DJ: [gasps]

Gwen: Here comes the blood fest!

[chainsaw hacking]

Owen: [gasps]

Gwen: Yeah! Right on!

Duncan: [laughs] Gross!

Izzy: Aw, gross! Aw, the chainsaw psycho's going back to the woods! He's getting away! Yeah! Good ending! Izzy loves scary movies!

Owen: So does Owen.

DJ: Whoo. Am I ever glad that's over. I really hate scary movies.

Duncan: Oh yeah? What scares you most? The, uh, part where everyone meets a grizzly death? Or the psycho killer with the hook?!

DJ: [screams]

[everyone laughs]

(Confessional)

DJ: [confessional] Dude, that was not cool!

(Real time)

Gwen: hey Kasumi...you look bored?.you ok?

Kasumi: I'm  ok...I just not amazed by most  American horror movies.

Gwen: oh ..yeah I forgot you grow up on Asian horror movies. 

Kasumi: yep....like one scene of a movie...where the boyfriends psycho ex pushed a girl into a incoming train and you can see her body get chopped into pieces.(DJ gets scared)

Gwen: or the movie....where a girl has long hair and when the father tried to cut it the hair swallowed him up.

Kasumi : or that one.....movie where the guy started to kill his wife only for Spirit to come back...

Gwen and Kasumi: ..and ribs his skin off in bed.

DJ: [gasps]

Heather: Aww. Looks like Gwen and Kasumi have more in common than bad fashion sense. It's just mindless guts and gore.