🌲Episode 6 -The Sucky Outdoors🌲

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... A talent contest brought out the worst in our campers. It was awesome! The Killer Bass struggled to find any talent on their team, and Bridgette's clumsiness pretty much knocked out their best prospect, Courtney. Gwen stood up to Heather, so Heather swore to make Gwen's life miserable by stealing her diary. Then she read it in front of the entire viewing world, revealing that Gwen has a secret crush on someone at camp. Then, Heather managed to save her butt by convincing the rest of the team to vote off Justin McGorgeousness. Who will be the next one to walk off this crappy dock? Find out tonight in the most dramatic marshmallow ceremony ever! On Total. Drama. Island!

☆Intro ☆

Episode opens on all remaining campers seated at the bonfire location.]

Chris: Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you, some of you may not come back alive. [Everyone gasps.] Just joking. All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it.

[Chris tosses maps and compasses to Heather and Duncan. Courtney glares at Duncan, having wanted to receive the supplies instead.]

Chris: Oh...and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in preproduction. [Courtney yanks the supplies out of Duncan's hand angrily.] First team back for breakfast wins invincibility. [Chris blows an air horn to commence the round. Everyone gets up to start.] Well, off you go.

LeShawna: Did he say there are bears up in here?

Owen: I had a little encounter with a bear once. Let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantel.

Izzy: Oh! This one time, I saw a bear eating our garbage. He had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big, huge teeth and it looked like blood and guts. It was so gross. And we thought he was eating the neighbor's cat Simba. But it turns out he was just lost for a week. [Lindsay looks nervous.] Uh, you didn't eat spaghetti, did you? [Lindsay shakes her head.] Good. Let's go! [Lindsay gulps.]

[Static buzzing] 

Kasumi [in the confessional] : I heard from a friend that American forests are more dangerous and scary than ones in Japan. Not to say that Japanese forests are safe or anything. Also knowing Heather, she won't survive a week in the woods let alone a day. but I could be wrong.

[Static buzzing]

 [Scene cuts to The Screaming Gophers navigating through the woods.]

Trent: Hey, Gwen, wait up! Can I walk with you?

Gwen: [Sulking sadly] No.

Trent: Hey, if this about that whole diary thing...? [Gwen walks further ahead without response. Trent sulks dejectedly.]

[Scene switches to The Killer Bass navigating through the forest.]

Katie: Sadie look, blueberries!

Sadie: [Gasps in delight] I love, love, love blueberries!

Katie: Oh my gosh, me too!

[In the confessional outhouse] Katie: Sadie and I are B.F.F.F.L.s.

[In the confessional outhouse] Sadie: Best Female Friends For Life.

[In the confessional outhouse] Katie: We even got the chickenpox together.