😱Episode 7-Phobia Factor😱

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... The campers has their survival skills put to the test when they spent the entire night camping in the woods. Katie and Sadie's friendship was strained when Katie's sense of direction got them totally lost. Duncan's mad ghost-story telling skills freaked out the Killer Bass, [chuckles] and uh, Izzy played a prank on the Gophers by dressing up as a bear. Unfortunately, a real bear showed up and the Gophers spent the night up in a tree, which really sucked for them. Cody peed in his pants and then it rained. Basically, no one got any sleep last night. Ultimately, the Killer Bass were the ones on the chopping block, leaving Katie without a marshmallow. Yup, the challenge was rough, all right. And if I have anything to say about it, today's will be even more brutal. Luckily, I do. What fresh horror have we planned for our campers? Find out next on Total. Drama. Island!

Intro ♡

[Scene start where  it started,  sadie is still crying after losing her b.f.f.l Katie] 

Sadie: [crying]

Bridgette: Katie would want you to keep going.

Kasumi: yeah I'll be ok sadie.(continued to comfort her)

Sadie: [continues crying]

Bridgette: [sighs] Come on. Let's go back and join the others. [grunts]

[creak]

Sadie: No! [crying] Katie! I miss you!

boardwalk snaps] (Kasumi, brigdette, and sadie make it back to the camps bonfire, where everyone was all together) 

Sadie: [crying loudly]

Bridgette: It was a long goodbye.

Courtney: What do you guys want? Come by to rub it in?

Trent: We got you some extra dessert after out tuck shop party. Thought you might want some.

Courtney: So what? You're just being... Nice?

Gwen: Okay. Owen stank up our cabin and we need some time to air out.

Owen: [farts]

Trent: Eww. Dude.

Courtney: No! I mean, no thanks. I'm good.

(Kasumi looks at her suspiciously) 

Duncan: What, are you on a diet or something?

Courtney: No! I just don't like green jelly, okay?

DJ: Snake!

[splat]

Cody: Chill, dude. It's just a gummy worm.

DJ: Sorry for trippin'. Snakes just freak me out. Tyler: I feel you. Chickens give me the creeps, dude.

Gwen: You're afraid of chickens?!

Duncan: [chuckles] Wow, that's... That's really lame, man.

Gwen: [confessional] So suddenly, everyone's having this big share-fest by the fire. Like Beth went on and on about how her mortal fear is being covered by bugs, Harold's afraid of ninjas, even Heather admitted she's afraid of sumo wrestlers. [real time] What's my worst fear? I guess being buried alive.

Lindsay: Walking through a minefield. In heels.

Owen: Flying, man. That's some crazy stuff.

Izzy: Hah. I would never go up in a plane. Never!

Geoff: I'm scared of hail. It's small but deadly, dude.

Bridgette: Being left alone in the woods.

Sadie: [sniffling] Bad haircuts.