👫Episode 21 -Trial by Tri-Armed Triathalon 👫

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... The campers got sent out on safari. They made like they were zookeepers. Although, some of them might wanna look at other careers. And Heather and Duncan formed an alliance, which helped a little. Although, everyone else helped by sucking. This week, our seven remaining campers will get way too close for comfort. Will Heather and Duncan's alliance survive another challenge? Will Heather avoid the Boat of Losers yet again? And who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight... on Total. Drama. Island!

Intro ♡

The episode begins with a sleeping having a pleasant dream about being naked in a world of floating cheese and "doughnut-copters". Just as he reaches the climax of his dream, he is awakened,

Leshawna: [real world] Keep it down out there!

[dream sequence ends]

Gwen: What's going on out here?

Owen: Is that the doughnut-copter?

Heather: Ugh...

Chris: Welcome back to Total Drama Island! Over the past six weeks, we've watched sixteen campers push themselves to the limit! And they get their butts kicked off the island by their fellow campers! Sucks to be you!

Chris: Ezekiel. Eva. Noah. Justin. Katie. Tyler. Izzy. Cody. Beth. Sadie. Courtney. Harold. Eva again. Trent. Bridgette. Lindsay. DJ. And Izzy, again.

Chris: Only seven campers remain. And after six weeks of bugs, crappy camp food, and even grosser bathrooms, our six finalists are about this close to losing it. We strove to come up with the best way to help the campers destress, then decided it would be way more fun to handcuff them together and see if we couldn't push them over the edge.

Heather: Did Duncan's parole officer send a care package?

Chris: Neh, all in the name of today's challenge: The Tri-Armed Triathlon!

Owen: Tri-armed? Like, three arms?

Chris: Yes! Three challenges, three teams of two, three arms per team. But, since Kasumi is  here she will be hand cuffed by the team she chooses to be on. 

Heather: Have you met these people? I am not being chained to any of them.

Kasumi: same, which is why I'm not choosing you! But any of you guys I will choose.

Chris: Winning team members both get invincibility from tonight's vote.

Gwen: [confessional] Six long weeks. I don't know how much more of this I can take. The person who's creasing me the most? Geoff. The guy is in a permanently good mood. No one is always in a good mood. And if he says "dude" or "cool" or eats with his mouth open one more time, I think I'm gonna seriously damage him. 

Geoff: [confessional] The camp is great and all, a-and I'm seriously stoked to be here. Yeah... I miss my buds back home. Yo! If you're watching, this is a shoutout to all my bros back east, man! It's not that I don't like everyone who's left. They're just kind of downers. Except Owen, heh. That dude can party! Leshawna and Kasumi 's cool, but Gwen and Duncan are like, so serious, and Heather is freaking me out with all her strategy talk. I thought getting to the final six would be like a big party, but... it's kinda heavy, man.

Duncan: [confessional] This place is torture, man. At least in juvie, we had a half hour of television a day and they kept the lunatics locked up separately. I mean, this outhouse, this is the only place I can go for peace and quiet. Oh, and you do not wanna come in here after Owen. [inhales sharply] Oh, yeah. And I don't know what Courtney or Kasumi said to Leshawna, but all of a sudden, she thinks I'm a "nice guy" or something, and she wants to be my friend. I don't have friends. Got that?