🦊Episode 20- Wawanakwa Gone Wild🦊

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... An escaped psycho killer terrorized our campers with his meat-mangling hook and his mega murderous chainsaw. There was a large amount of screaming, especially considering the whole thing was really just an elaborate punk. Ooh, ooh, ooh! I love this part! Duncan was the only one to psych out the psycho! But ultimate victory went to Kasumi, who somehow ended up in the kitchen with an actual psycho, which left DJ the chicken-heart to float the Loser Boat home. Only eight campers remain. Who will win? Who will lose? Ow! Who will need a rabies shot thanks to this ungrateful little– Find out on this episode of... Total. Drama. Island!

Intro..♡

Owen: Wild flowers for a wild and crazy gal?

Izzy: Oh, yeah? As in the kind you abandon and leave for dead in the hands of a chainsaw-wielding psycho killer with a hook?

Owen: Me? Abandon you? Never! Never ever!

[creak]

Gwen: Wasn't there just a three hundred pound bag of joy talking to you?

Owen: I'm only 296. Someone set a trap. Or two.

Chris: Good morning, campers! Or should I say... trappers? Ready for today's challenge? Excellent. Then let's chat about it over chow. Shall we?

Owen: He's coming back to untrap us, right? Ah! Oof!

[creak](falls on the cage trap cause it to open the door)

Gwen: [sighs]

Owen: Good aim.

At the main lounge...

Owen: Mm! [chewing]

Gwen: [grunting] Paste?

Chris: Campers, there are only eight of you left on Total Drama Island. After tonight's dramatic bonfire ceremony, only seven of you will remain. We're nearing the end people, so look alive!

...Confessional..

Duncan: [confessional] What are my chances of winning? I'd say they're pretty darn great because anyone who doesn't vote for me is a dead man. Are you listening out there, all of you who have been kicked off? If you don't vote for me, I'll find you!

Geoff: [confessional] I am so stoked! The final eight, and I'm going all the way, dudes! Woohoo! I think I got a good shot at winning. Heck, I won student council president two years running, and I didn't even give a speech! I can do this, man. Woohoo!

Kasumi: the final eight I'm almost there to win this season, and get the money so I can save my school's idol club.

(Real time)

Chris: Today's challenge involves making like our province's great rangers and game wardens. You'll each have eight hours to trap an animal.

Duncan: Got one!

Chris: A wild animal. Which you must bring back to the campfire. Unharmed. Rangers and game wardens often have to relocate animals for their own good and the good of the campers.

Gwen: For my good, I might have to barbecue my animal. I'm starving to death!

Leshawna and Geoff: [grunt]

Chris: Funny you should mention that, Gwen. Reward for winning today's challenge is a meal of all of your favorite foods!

Heather: I am so winning.

Owen: So you're not gonna eat that? [confessional] I can't believe I'm in the final seven! Can you imagine me, winning?! [laughs] That would be awesome! Whoo-hoo-hoo! Everyone else here totally deserves it more than I do, though. Except Heather. She's really mean. I'm not afraid of her though.