🏝Episode 23- Camp Castaways🏝

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... In a special episode, we visited the kicked off campers at the Resort of Rejects. Playa Des Losers! We learned that Bridgette and Geoff are still going strong, Katie and Sadie still share a brain, and Courtney is still carrying a grudge against Harold for fixing the ballots against her. In a shocking twist, we let the losers vote off one of the final six campers and in an even more shocking twist, it was Leshawna who found herself in Loserville, population: eighteen. Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight on Total. Drama. Island!

♡Intro♡

It's raining at Camp Wawanakwa as the episode opens .......

[rain pours]

Chris: Welcome back to Total Drama Island! This week, we've prepared a bizarre episode full of surprises. For instance, take this weather. Rain is not an easy thing to control, let me tell you. But, we figured the five remaining campers were getting off way too easy. So, we pulled some strings, and voila! D'ah!(gets shocked by lightning) 

Chris: [over loudspeaker] Listen up, campers! One of the most grueling challenges of any summer camp experience is the dreaded rain day! Where all activities with a remote possibility of fun are canceled in favor of the Craft Tent. The forecast for tomorrow: rain, rain, and more rain, followed by rain! See you all in the Craft Tent tomorrow at 0700 hours.

Heather: Frowning like a big suck won't bring Leshawna back, you know. It'll just give you premature wrinkles. Oops. Too late.

Gwen: Why don't you just put us out of our misery and vote yourself off?

Kasumi: cause no one want see you here, horse face!

Duncan: So nice to see you three getting along. Gives me the warm fuzzies.

Heather: In your dreams, perv!

Duncan: Man, this sucks! Even Owen couldn't put a shiny happy spin on this weather. Speaking of which, where is Owen?

Owen: [confessional] Woohoo! Final five, baby! Yeah! Haha. You know, I really like the other three. They're solid competitors. We all have a real trust thing going, which is why it's a good thing no one knows about the [hushed] junk food I'm stashing. [chuckles].

(Shows a bed full of junk food) 

Owen: [confessional] Okay, they'll probably be mad. But not as steamed as Chef when he finds out I was raiding his pantry. [chuckles] Oh! Darn it! There's something about this confessional that just makes me wanna confess stuff!

[rain pours]

[submarine radar pings]

The other three campers go to bed. During the night, the rain begins to wash away parts of the camp. The next morning, the rain has stopped and Chef rings the breakfast bell, but no one answers.

[bell rings]

Chris: Hey, Chef, you seen the campers?

Chef: No. And I peeled a whole bag of rotten spuds.

Chris: Hmm. I can't find them either. Come to think of it, I can't even find their cabins.

(Everyone and everything was gone)

[water rushing slowly]

Gwen: [snoring]

Duncan: [yawns] Ah!

Heather: [screams]

Gwen: What the?

Kasumi: eek!

[splash]