🏐Episode 4- Dodgebrawl🏐

Chris : Last time on Total Drama Island, the Screaming Gophers kicked butt in the Awake-A-Thon when Duncan toke a snooze on a can and the Killer Bass took their second loss in a row, harsh. Heather orchestrated the first Total Drama Island alliance by convincing Lindsay and Beth to join forces with her... then pocketed Eva's MP3 player and sat back to watch the fireworks, nicely played, Heather, nicely played, even though Eva could have pretty much kicked anyone's butt here, in the end, it was her temper that got her kicked off, she became the second camper to rock the Boat of Losers. Who will break the rules of their new alliance? Will Gwen be able to stay awake until the end of the episode? And who will take the next humiliating walk down the Dock of Shame? Stay tuned for the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet on Total...Drama...Island.

♡intro♡

Both teams are in the main lounge having some grub. The Screaming gophers were chatting while Killer Bass(mainly Duncan) were still tired from the last challenge. Kasumi is sitting next to brigdette as she was doing her face in the compact mirror. Kasumi: that Awake-a-thon and Harold did a number on my sleep, I had to sleep with a face mask on to get rid of the dark circles in my eyes. Brigette: I don't see what the problem is , you look just fine. Kasumi(releaves herself) you're right I worry too much. Chris walks in.

Chris: Duncan, [Duncan wakes up] you look like dead, dude. Duncan: Stick it. Courtney; Harold snored all night. Chris: wow, four nights with no sleep? How much are you earning? Duncan: You want to find out? Chris: No, no, it's cool, it's cool. [Harold comes in, everyone gasp, he has a drawn mustache, everyone is surprised that he has a mustache they think he is cool, pop music plays, someone takes pictures of him, actually, the Screaming Gophers, including Chris, and the Killer Bass, except for Duncan laughs at Harold's mustache.]

Harold: Okay, what? Geoff: Someone messed with your face, dude! [They continue to laugh][Harold uses a spoon, he looks at his face, but he likes his mustache.] Harold: Hey, sweet 'Stache. (Kasumi giggled at  him, it was kind of adorkable .) Chris: Hey, everyone, it's Gwen!!

[The Screaming Gophers clap and cheer for Gwen, an exhausted Gwen comes back to the cafeteria.] Lindsay: Yay! Why are we clapping? [Courtney glares at Gwen.][Gwen sits down beside Justin and Lindsay.] Gwen: I'm so tired. I can't feel my face. [She puts her face on the table]

[Static buzzing.]

Courtney: [in the confessional] We are so stinking right now, okay, yes, Eva was a psycho, but at lest she was an athletic psycho.

  [Static buzzing]

Kasumi: we are 2 -0 right now but, honestly I have a feeling that we might win this challenge.

[Static buzzing]

Heather: So, let's go over the rules one more time, number one, I am the captain of this alliance, so I get to make the rules, number two...

Lindsay: Breaking the rules can result in getting kicked out of the alliance? Heather: Good. Number three, I can borrow your stuff without asking, but my stuff is strictly off limits. Lindsay: I don't know about the last rule. ( Kasumi overhears this rolls her eyes , knowing  that heather trash taste is no were near as good as lindsay's,  after all Lindsey had the best lip gloss)

Heather: That's cool, I can change it. [Beth and Lindsay smile] I can also find someone else to take to the final three with me. [Beth and Lindsay are shocked, they shake their heads, which means Heather wants to take them to the final three] Good, wanna have some fun? [They nod their heads] hey, fish heads, way to kick out your strongest player, why don't you just give up now? [One of the Killer Bass, which is Courtney throw slop at Heather, but she dodges it, Courtney misses and hits at Gwen] Miss me. ..Ow!