//2//

Previous

"And you're wondering why I'm cold to you? Maybe take a look in the mirror...how about that?"he said annoyed and release her arm"....you're asking to be treated like that..."

Huh ik I'm beautiful no need to remind me "yoongi says and flips her hair savagely"

"Don't get confuse, I'm not talking about your beautiful face...I'm talking about your behavior and attitude. You're not a sweet kid, and if you think I'm going to treat you like a sweet angel after all the attitude you give me...well, you're really wrong..."" taehyung says and raised his eyebrow at her"" I tried everything with you but you are still same "yoongi says crossed her arm"

Maybe because, you're an annoying kid? "he said annoyed looking at her"you're always playing the victim card...

Idc "yoongi flips her hair not really care about that""Yeah you don't care...I see...then don't complain when I'm cold to you!"he go back to his place and sit on his computer chair"

I always get jealous seeing couple on school having so much lovely and dovely moment with each other and here I am with cold ass heart doing nothing but works all day and night *yoongi says pouted and glaring at taehyung" and calling me kid too"she added this too"

Look, don't take me wrong, I understand you want a lot of love and affection like any girls your age...but you need to understand we are different...I'm a serious adult man and you are just a kid, yes, you heard me...kid...and you have to understand, if you want me to love you...you have to start acting like a respectable spouse... "Taehyung says not leaving his eyes on his computer"

You are so stubborn! I'm innocent here I did nothing to annoy you! "yoongi says and huffed"

Innocent my foot! You're annoying just like any teenager...you want a lot of attention and time from me, when I want work on myself...you even call me old, like I'm some trash in the floor...if you really want me to respect you...you have to prove it first... "Taehyung says and chuckling coldly"

You started first! And stop calling me kid I have name for your kind information "yoongi says and rolled her eyes"

Okay! And what? "Honey"? "Sweetheart"? Or you prefer "Baby"?? "he said in a mocking tone"

Oldie "yoongi says and looks away crossed her arm" "Haaah...I knew you're just a bratty, immature and annoying teen...you always try to get attention, you talk back, you say bad things to me...no wonder your parents decided to give you up...you're even more annoying than a spoiled child..."taehyung says and felt his anger was raising up inside him"

"yoongi didn't say anything"...such heartless you are! I said I'm orphan!! Oldie! "Yoongi says and sticks her tongue out of him"

idc If I'm heartless and cold person...but I'm at least honest...while you...you're a bratty, arrogant and annoying teen...no wonder your parents send you to a stranger...such a shame they can't stand you...you're spoiled and don't deserve a love... "he said coldly"

"yoongi eyes filled with tears as she walks to their shared room and slammed the door harshly he stay sat on his chair and keep working, not even give a look at the door. yoongi lays on bed and wiped her tears and tried to sleeps but she got ideas"

"he still keep working in his computer, completely ignore her and keep thinking "what a bratty kid, she deserve all the mean treatment she got""taehyung thought to himself"

After few moments later

"taehyung felt sad but ignored this feeling again cuz taehyung was orphan but didn't act like yoongi. Maybe he was wrong? Yoongi was still a teenager he shouldn't have mentioned her family like that. Taehyung sighed and decided to check yoongi taehyung stand up and walked to their shared room"

"Taehyung enter the room, and see Yoongi laying in the bed, looking a completely innocent person without any evil intentions. He feel bad of his past mean words and his cold-heartedness now, what he's done to a innocent soul in need of love."

"Taehyung opened the door fully as bucket with full of water fell into taehyungs head"

"Taehyung look shocked and wet completely, he stare at Yoongi for a moment, don't know what to say, but after that...he laugh" ha! You sneaky brat ...you want to make me fell bad? Well, it's working.."

Haha you fell for my trap" *yoongi laughed quietly and sat up looks at taehyung"

You know, you know, you're right...I'm not a loving person, I'm cold, distant and rude sometimes..."Taehyung said looking at her""...but sometimes, when I think, you remind a lot the younger me, so sometimes, I can't control...and even if I can't show it, you are important to me, and...I know you need more affection and love... and I'm sorry...

I don't trust you "yoongi says and Crossed her arm and pouting.he walk to her and take her chin, he look at her in the eyes" you can keep trying to fool me with a stubborn face, but I know, your heart melts just like the ice cream in summer, come on, don't be mad, come here and give your older husband a big hug, okay? "he said softy.yoongi smiles widely and hugs him" "he looks at her smiling too, he hugs back, and kiss her in the forehead* I really love you, little brat...
*he said softly and keep hugging her *

"yoongi yawned and looks at taehyung with half eyes closed" sleepy... ~!"

*he let go her, get a blanket from the closet, and put it on Yoongi, then he go and switch off the lights in the room, he look at her in the bed and whisper in her ear."

sweet dreams darling~...

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ TBC ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

_______________________________________________________________