//13//

Previous

*sigh* I guess I will just take the job as the parent here then....

Now 

*yoongi pouted and crossed her arm* put me down oldie man I can walk by myself

*taehyung chuckle...and he slowly put the kid down but he still have his hand wrapped around the kid...*

No, kid...you are still a child...you should not go by yourself in here...

*now, the kid is walking by his side now...*

*sigh* if you behave yourself right now...then, I will still spoil you with your own favorite treats today...

*as the kid and the oldie husband keep look at different chocolate and snacks in the store...*

*yoongi grabbed all the chocolate here and runs to taehyung but she bumps on someone as all the chocolate fell over yoongi fell on her bum the man shouts at yoongi as yoongis eyes went teary*

*taehyung immediately pick up the kid  he try to comfort the kid now...*

*sigh* this kid really don't have a brain to tell him to never do this thing...I think I need a new brain for this girl...he can be a bit stupid once she do anything...

*he say quietly to himself then he say this in a gentle manner to the kid....*

Is that your kid? *the man said in annoying tone and pointed at yoongi*

*taehyung raise one of his eyebrows...as he look at the guy in a stern tone...*

No shes...my  wife ...and what about it? *he say this with the same tone that the guy just use...*

Wife? Huh what kind of wife is she? She's literally acting like a baby you should teach her how to behave *the man says and rolled his eyes*

*taehyung chuckles...*

Sir, mind yourself and teach yourself first to act like a proper guy before you teach another...I think you don't have any right to comment in here...

*he say it with a serious yet angry tone...as he still protect the kid with his body from the man...*

*taehyung smile again and he raise both of his eyebrows...*
...

Don't make me teach you a lesson you know...

So what if I am? *the man says and he was ready for fight*

No..not what if...I mean your really a guy that still need some education to be a proper person...

*he says this with a more stern voice and a small anger tone for him to understand...*

Don't you have some family at home to teach you manner and proper way to act as a guy, sir?

What?! *the man says angrily*

*sigh* do I need to call the security here sir?...now, I will not tolerate with this anymore...

*his voice become slightly louder and now it is filled with anger...as he take the kid away and he keep his eyes on the man now...*

Tae what was that? *yoongi says and sniffed holding her all chocolate on her arm and looks at taehyung with her puffy eyes*

"Nothing kid just focus on your own"

*he say to the kid still in a bit of angry tone...as he still look at the man who insult Yoongs...*

*yoongi nods her head and pouted as they walked to cashier and paying for the chocolate. Yoongi was standing near to taehyung and rubbing her bum*

*taehyung chuckles...as he sees the kid rubbing her booty while pouting...he feels like he really wants to caress that cute butt of the kid in front of him...*