//6//

Previous

*yoongi stand up and runs around as she saw a big door she was interested and went inside as her eyes went wide when she saw a lot people here and saw taehyung as well that mean she came to meeting room*

Uh oh..... *yoongi grins sheepishly*

Now

*Taehyung is speaking in front of a lot of people in a big table, a lot of people and journalists are watching him with attention while he present a new plan for a new product in their new conference, Yoongi enters inside the meeting room, but, everyone look at her with surprised faces and some of the employees try to catch her and get her out of the room before she distract Taehyung*

*taehyung sighed and signals to employees to let her in yoongi run to taehyung and hugs him*

*Everyone look at him and at Yoongi, some of them laugh, but, Taehyung stop his speech and look at Yoongi, but, then, he remember what he was doing, he looks at Yoongi and ask her to let him work in peace* Yoongi? Dear...you cannot just come here and hug me while I work, this is serious... *he say and try to push her away, Yoongi doesn't want to leave him, but, she still feel so much energy, so, she doesn't move and keep hugging him*

I wanna stay here with you *yoongi says and sat down on his lap*

*Everyone in the table is laughing like they're watching a show...Taehyung is mad too, but...he just can't handle her...when he feels Yoongi in his lap he can't say nothing, so, he just try again to push her away* Dear, you have to be serious here...you can't stay here and don't care about nothing else...if you stay here, at least, don't distract me, okay?

Don't worry I'll zip mouth and no talk *yoongi says and looks at the people here*

*Taehyung think a moment, he can't stand see Yoongi like this, and her big eyes full of innocence, so...he give up in this fight...he can't be mad anymore with his kid wife*
...oh, okay then, if you say so... *he whisper and hug her back, smiling* don't move and try to pay attention of at least... *he say, Yoongi just nod and start to pay attention, this little scene make all the people laugh a little more, but Taehyung doesn't care...he is just watching Yoongi with a loving look*

After 30 mins

*after 30 mins later yoongi huffed on bored and playing with blank paper. The people and the journalists keep asking the same questions to Taehyung, and it's almost time for the conference to end, so*

*Yoongi look to Taehyung and she asks him with her eyes: "when this going to end?

*Taehyung see Yoongi and the look in her eyes that ask a question, he smile and wink to her* ...don't worry, it's almost time... *he say and continue to deal with a new question about the plan for the new product...after some minutes the conference is over and everyone stand up and leave the room, but, Yoongi still sitting in the chair next to Taehyung, she is like a child who didn't listen anything and just want to play*

Finally it's done! *yoongi says and lays on the ground like a lazy cat*

*Taehyung pick him up and sit in one of the chair, he smile and kiss her forehead* I will let you play now, but, you need to keep the promise, you can't make a single noise, okay? I need to talk with the employees and do the payment of your company salary...and you can't be here, you need to go back to the entrance, do you understand? *he say while he stand up and hold Yoongi in his arms*

I'm bored *yoongi says and pouted*

Oh, you know what? You just need more attention, right? *he say and start to smile and pet her, Yoongi start to like this, but...she still have no words to answer him, so she smile and nod* you know what? I gonna give you some hugs, and maybe some kiss, and after, you gonna be calm? *he said with a teasing tone, and Yoongi nod again and look at him with big eyes...she is almost begging for the love of her lover*