//10//

Previous
Don't talk to me *yoongi says and looks away*

Now

taehyung just chuckle softly...he already expected her to react like that...

...look, kid... *he say while smiling* you know... I'm not like you, Yoongs...I can't be annoyed to you...you are just too cute for me...so, just forget about it...and come here... *taehyung say...and he extend his hand to Yoongs to call her to him...*

*yoongi crossed her arm and shook her head*

...I'm not asking, kid... *taehyung says with a more serious tone and he keep holding his hand as he wait for Yoongs to come to him...*

I'm not coming I'm just burden to you that's all *yoongi says*

...listen to me, kid...you are not a burden...you are everything to me...I love to see you, talk to you, hug you and I wish you nothing but be happy...* *taehyung say and he still have his hand extended as he wait for Yoongs to come to him...he is not gonna give up on the kid...*

Don't act taehyung innocent here you are guilty *yoongi says still not going to him*

*taehyung just chuckle* I'm not innocent...but, I'm not your enemy...can you at least come to me... *he ask again as he still have his hand extended to the kid...* my arm start to getting tired already come on

*yoongi looks at him and sighed walks over and sat down on his lap* what now?

*taehyung smile and he start caressing Yoongs's hair and he whisper softly to her ear*  you are just so adorable, you know that? You are like my little sunshine in the morning...and my biggest and cutest desire at night... *he whispers with a soft smile on his face as he keep caressing her...*

*yoongi angry faded away and hugs taehyung* I missed you

*taehyung chuckle and he just keep caressing the kid to calm her down...this moment was precious to him as Yoongs was finally getting closer to him...so, he is not gonna let the kid go away...he need to keep her with him...he just need to get rid of all the bad things in his head now...so, he keep caressing her...*

...I missed you too, kid... *taehyung whisper softly as he keeps touching Yoongs body...*

*yoongi was feeling ticklish and whined* that ticklish stop that *yoongi says and tried to hold her laugh*

*taehyung chuckle softly as the kid is struggling not to laugh...and so, he stop caressing her and he turn her around so he can look at her...he have his arms around the kid and he keep the kid body wrapped in a soft embrace while Yoongs is laying on his lap...taehyung just caress the kid body and face...*

*yoongi eyes were getting heavy as yoongi touches taehyungs cheek*

*taehyung just smile as he see Yoongs's eyes getting heavy...his plan is making Yoongs tired and sleep now and that's a good thing...the kid is not feeling sad anymore or angry...she is relaxed and calm, and that's all taehyung needs right now...so, he just keep caressing the kid and he just look at her while Yoongs is getting more sleepy...soon or later, Yoongs will fall asleep...so, he just enjoy these peaceful moment with her...*

*yoongi was purring on her sleep and holding taehyungs shirt his mouth slightly open and her eyes too*

*taehyung chuckle softly seeing how Yoongs is purring in her sleep...he just hug the kid gently and feel happy to see her in that way...the kid is not fighting against him, and that's make him enjoy this moment much more....soon, the kid is sound asleep...now, it's time to taehyung to get back to work and make the day go faster...but, he can't bring himself to move...*