//14//

You should get punish too *yoongi says and pouted angrily*

Me?...

*taehyung look at the kid with a visible look of confusion and anger...*

Why the heck I should be punished too?...

Because you hurted me! *yoongi says and pouting still*

Why did you make me punished you in the first place?...

*taehyung said this again with a calm-yet-strict tone...*

Now, answer me please...why do you think you should be the only one that can do bad things here?...

I wasn't bad *yoongi says quietly*

*taehyung give a soft smile to his wife...*

Oh, really?...then, what was the reason here for your punishment...

*he ask with a sweet smile and he caress the kids hair...*

Do you want me to remember you how bad you were just a few minute ago?...

Yes...

*taehyung smile...as he start to slowly tell the kid the time when Yoongs was naughty...*

First you broke my favorite pot on purpose! Then, you go to the grocery store...then, you try to grab all the chocolate in the store...after that, you suddenly bump with someone...

Huh I remember this then? *yoongi says and looks at him*

And then, you even make a scene on that man who just buy some stuff for himself?...remember these things now...

*he say this with a slightly strict tone to Yoongs...*

Ummm idk what you are talking about *yoongi says and whistling looks away*

*taehyung chuckle...as he slap on Yoongs butt as another punishment for making her remember the time when Yoong was bad...*

I guess...I need to remember you again now and show you the evidence...

*he say this as he suddenly show the kid all the things that Yoongs do in previous time...*

Owie stop that meanie rudie oldie man *yoongi says with a pout and rubbing her bum*

*taehyung chuckle...as the kid still keep on rubbing on her booty....*

Don't call me a meanie again...you still want to get another punishment?...

But I'm saying the truth *yoongi says and still stubborn to call him like that*

*taehyung chuckle again...*

Fine...if you want to call me a meanie even though I'm just protecting you as your husband...

*he says this again with a slightly annoyed tone...*

*yoongi sighed and went under the blanket* let's sleep now

*taehyung chuckles...*

Ok, ok...but I need you to promise and behave well the next time you go outside...if you broke it again, then I really can't spoil you any longer with this attitude of yours, kid...so, your promise first...

*taehyung smile sweetly...and he gently pull up the kid again from the bed...*

Good...now, don't ever broken your promise of being good to me the next time you go outside...otherwise, I really don't spare you any punishments...

*he say this with a slightly warning tone now... yoongi fake snores as she just wants to shut taehyung after all*

*taehyung smile gently while looking at his lazy sleeping face...*