//12//

Previous

Why does she always act like this when we go to the restaurant?...I thought she will be good enough this time, but clearly I was wrong...

Now

*the 4 mins pass yoongi still didn't come back as taehyung got worried*

*taehyung start to look at the restroom door as he was a little worried right now...as he go to the restroom door and he knock on it gently...*

*knock, knock knock* kid, are you done in there now?...

*he ask as he wait for an answer from Yoongs...he feel really concerned right now about what the kid is doing in the restroom...since, they just come here...so he hope that the kid's answer would come quickly so that he won't get worried anymore...*

*no answer*

*taehyung just sigh...as he just put his ear closer to the door and he try to listen if there is any answer from the kid right now...*

...

*he listen for 20 second and he didn't hear any voice at all... as if the kid is not here...or maybe...just maybe...*

*taehyung feel a really big concern that maybe Yoong's disappear without notice...he knock on the bathroom door again...*

*no answer. And taehyung opened the door and checked there but yoongi wasn't there*

*taehyung eyes immediately turn wide open as soon as he open the door and the kid disappear...*

...

*he become more worry now as he search for the kid immediately...not even a single second that he waste...*

*yoongi was in front of big glass and watching the fishes on there as she awed and imitating them cutely*

*taehyung rush to the kid and he see Yoongs staring on the glass with a big eyes...the kid is just staring at the fish in the aquarium...taehyung just sigh deeply and he just hug the poor kid from behind...*

*he feel relieved to saw the kid...as he let go a big sigh and he kiss her forehead and he say...*

Awww...Kid why did you scare me like this?... I thought you disappear or something...?

I'm fine what happened? *yoongi says and looks at him confused*

*taehyung just chuckle a little and he hug the kid in his arms takes her back to their table and he put the kid on his lap...*

O..kid, you shouldn't scare your oldie husband like that...

*he look at Yoongs with a sweet look as he still have his arm wrapped around the kid...*

....

You know when you disappear like that...I become really worry about you...I don't know what to do if you gone like that

I was watching the fishes here tae they are really funny *yoongi says and pointing at them with a smile*

*taehyung look around and he saw the fish too...taehyung smile a little as he sees the fish...*