//16//

-

*taehyung just sigh as he hug yoongs...*

If I just don't punish you...then how can you learn and improve yourself in the future?...

*he say this with a soft voice...as the kid still laying on his lap...*

I'm not a kid I'm literally 17 years old! *yoongi says and shouts at him* I don't need you to take care of me! Anymore!!

Ok, I get it...I'm still your husband but I guess you don't want me to take care of you now?...

I don't need you anymore!! I'm done!! *yoongi says as taehyung and yoongi spears away from each other*

*taehyung look at yoongs...as he know that this is very serious now...*

Ok...I understand that now...

*taehyung say this in a serious tone...as it seem he will just let yoongs alone just now...*

[[[After 3 days later]]]

*it's been 3 days that taehyung and yoongi don't talk with each other. As the guilt was eating yoongi up. She didn't have courage to go apologize to taehyung. Taehyung was looking at his file work as yoongi walks to him with homework sheet on her hands* I need a help...

*taehyung look up at yoongs...*

*sigh...*

I can still help you...but...why you do this?...

*he say this in a serious and slightly confused tone...*

You told me that you don't need me now and you say that you hate me...why you coming to me now to help?...

*yoongi didn't say anything just stare at him* are you gonna help me or not?

...

*taehyung then sigh and then he get up on his feet...*

I will help you...

*he say this in a soft voice and he seem like he still don't want to upset yoongs by **not** helping her now...*

[[[After homework]]]

*it was bedtime yoongi was under the cover and looking at the ceiling she couldn't sleep without taehyung she was having trouble on these 3 days... She couldn't take it anymore and stand up grabbed her plushy and walks to taehyung with a pouty lips as she saw taehyung was looking at his phone*

*taehyung heard a sound...as he then look up at yoongs with a **serious** look in his face*

What do you want kid?...

*he said this in a hard tone now...*

Can I sleep with you? *yoongi says and looks away while saying this*

*taehyung look at yoongs with a **cold** and **sharp** look right now...*

Kid, I think I'm **not** in your mood now to make a deal with you...

*he say this in a even more **serious** tone than before...*

Just answer yes or no... *yoongi says quietly*

*taehyung just look at yoongs...*

*sigh...*

...

*he then look down at his phone and put it away...as he then sigh to himself on how complicated it is to raise this kid...as he just **sit** there...now...*

*yoongi went to living room and covered herself with blanket as her eyes were getting teary she curls up and crying silentl

*taehyung then look **up** again...as he saw yoongs from the living room*