//8//

Previous

*then yoongi starts crying* you are meanie husband!

Now

_______________________________________________________________

*Taehyung stays silent for a moment when Yoongi says that, he knows he need to be harsh on the kid...so, he try to do it, but, with the girl crying in front of him, it's getting harder to be the bad guy...but, when Yoongs says the words "meanie husband", Taehyung just can't handle it anymore, he feel bad, so, he just go to her and sit on the sofa and kiss her, then he puts his fingers on Yoongis cheeks, to dry her tears*

*yoongi panting fast and coughed taehyung laugh watching Yoongi panting, then, he take his hands from Yoongis cheeks and lay her on his lap* take it easy, kiddo, I'm here...you are ok, right? *he said while Yoongi looks at him and let those last tears fall...taehyung just caress her back slowly and look at her with an emotional face*

I'm hungry *yoongi says softly and pouts*

*taehyung pat her head and rub it gently*...now...do you think after a tantrum you gonna get whatever you want? *he say and Yoongi let out a little "what?", but, she doesn't dare to oppose her husband anymore...so, zhe just give a small "no", but she still look at him with the puppy eyes...taehyung just can't stop looking at her, while yoongi looking at him with a hungry and pleading face*

*her stomach growling loudly*

*Taehyung give up when Yoongi stomach growls loudly and he can't say no...so he just look at Yoongi and sigh* okay...if you promise you gonna behave yourself and study hard, for the rest of the year from now on, then, you can eat something... *he says and Yoongi give a big "yay!" in his lap, she try to get up because of the excitement but Taehyung hold her down on his lap and says to her in a serious tone* no! Don't move, you still under punishment.

I'll study hard I promise *yoongi says and pouts *

*taehyung looks at him and sigh, so, he let him get up from his lap...after that, yoongi runs to kitchen and tries grab all the snacks she can...taehyung follows her as he tries put back everything in his place, while Yoongi tries open the bag of chips she was trying to grab*

*then yoongi opens the fridge and eats everything on fridge*

Make sure don't create mess around *taehyung says and chuckles*

After that

*taehyung watch her clean everything...when Yoongi ends, he look at her with a serious... but, then, his face turn into a smirk*

Well...I guess, you keep your promise, so...I think you gonna deserve a reward for that *he say with a big smile on his face*

Do I get ice cream?! *yoongi says excitedly*

*taehyung laugh at her as he look at his face full of expectations*...of course! You deserved for clean this mess after your tantrum, so you gonna get the Ice cream you want! *he says and the girl get happier, she can't hold her excitement and starts to jump up on Taehyung's lap*.

I love you I love you I LOVE YOU MY DEAR HUSBAND!! YOU ARE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!!! *yoongi says and hugs him really tight*

*taehyung almost fall on the sofa because of Yoongi's embrace,* just some minutes ago I was rudie meanie and badie what happened now? *taehyung says and he laugh a bit...then, he holds Yoongi in his lap with one arm and he gives him kisses on his forehead...Yoongi just smile and continue to hug her, then the kid just kiss her husband*

Get up get up gimme ice cream now!!! *yoongi says and got off of his lap and ignoring the question*

*taehyung just laugh at him...as he stands up, he grab Yoongi's hand and lead him to the kitchen, where he opens the fridge and grab an big tub of ice cream...he gives it to Yoongi and he say* here it is, kid...eat as much as you want...