//3//

Next day

"yoongi was doing exercise and while taehyung adjusting his clothes he was really done with yoongi.Taehyung was sitting in his chair, drinking coffee, looking at yoongi exercising and he was thinking... "how do I have the patience to deal with this kid every day? I thought in married life, my wife would be a growass woman...not a spoiled teen like her...but I know, deep inside, I can't deal without her...she's the light of my life, the little sun who warm my heart...even with the annoying attitude...she's my sunshine...I can't believe I feel like a parent instead than a husband..."taehyung was zoning out with his thoughts"

"Taeeeee!!!!!! yoongi says and whining* I'm ready!!! I've been telling you 10 times!!" yoongi says and stomps her feets" "he get up from his chair and go to yoongi" I'm coming Yoongi, be patient..."he fix his clothes, hair and go to the door of their room, open and see her smiling at him" let's go... "he said gently"

"yoongi was about to go but taehyung stops her cuz yoongi didn't wear shoes. he look at her, and sigh" Yoongi, don't forget your shoes...it's winter, you can't go out without shoes... "he look around for the shoes," But where is it? "yoongi says and not moving on her place"

Oh, my god... "he give you the shoes" take them and let's go, come on... "he said annoyed but still nice with her. Taehyung look at her and sigh and after that, he walk to the door" c'mon, we have somewhere to go, right? So go, we are not going to be late because you want to waste time... "he said in a strict tone"

Who says school is fun?! I don't like to go school that's why I'm wasting time "yoongi says and stand up grabbed her bag and follows taehyung"

"they get outside of the house and Taehyung lock the door, he keep walking, but Yoongi is still behind" Yoongi, walk faster, we don't have all the day in the world... "he said annoyed, Yoongi looks at him with a face like "and what if I walk slower?"

Time skip

*they finally reach school as yoongi stumble back and holds taehyung for supporting"
tae I think I'm sick "yoongi says and trying to make a good excuse"

Sick? Sick with what? "Taehyung look at yoongi , suspicious"
If I discover that you just want to get out of school, you will get trouble with me... "His tone was gentle but his face was not. yoongi gulps and laughs awkwardly" I'm not sick anymore "yoongi says and smiles sheepishly"

"Taehyung roll his eyes" I'm not buying your sick excuse so get inside the school... "he point the school, and Yoongi go to the front entrance, Taehyung follow her and he enter with her.yoongi sighed and looks at taehyung" why are you here??

I don't have to explain you everything, just enter, okay.... *he roll his eyes and opened yoongis door class" go inside and don't you dare to skip class I have already put someone here spying on you with every movement you are doing so be careful" taehyung says and warned him yoongi looks at him with eyes like: "what the hell taehyung?"

[[[Time skip after school]]] (cuz why not? I'm lazy😹🤌🏻)

"after school, Yoongi and Taehyung walk to the parking lot, Yoongi is full of energy and she run everywhere, like a kid in a candy land, while Taehyung is walk more relax and slow, and his hand in his pockets, he look at her" oh! Someone is full of energy, isn't it...the little teenager... "he said laughing"

"yoongi jumps on him which they both fell down on floor" and that's what you deserve "yoongi says and giggling. Taehyung look shocked" what...what a cheeky move from my little bratty wife ...

"yoongi went away from him and sat down eating her candy. Taehyung sat up and, he take the candy from her" are you trying to be a sugar addicted? I know you love sugary food and candy, but be careful with that we don't want to end the day with an angry dentist, right?"

First give it back"yoongi says and whined. Taehyung keep it" first, behave like a respectful citizen, and after, you can get your candy, kid..."he said in a joking tone but he don't give it back for a moment"

"yoongi huffed and kisses her cheek and looks at him with due her kitten eyes" please?

"taehyung was screaming inside after seeing this side of her as he smiles and holding himself for not kissing her juicy lips"okay okay...but be careful, no to much...okay? "he give it back to her and taking one to himself" it's okay if I eat one?"he said and teasing her"

"yoongi nods her head and eating her candy joyfully as she bite her candy which it caused her to gasp really loudly"

MY TEETH!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ TO BE CONTINUE ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂