//4//

Previous

yoongi nods her head and eating her candy joyfully as she bite her candy which it caused her to gasp really loudly"

MY TEETH!!!!

__________________________________________________________

(Now)

*taehyung startled when he heard her sudden gasp* Oh no...Oh my, I said to you to be careful... *Taehyung hurry to her, sit in front of her, and look at her teeth* don't cry, let me see *he say softly, not laughing this time, he take Yoongi chin and look at her teeth in the front* tell me where it hurts... *he said in a concerned tone*

*yoongi points the spot that hurt and she sobs more he look at the spot and look serious again, he don't know what to do, and he look more concerning for every second*
... I think we need to go to the dentist...can you walk? *he said trying to help her to get up*

No dentist!! *yoongi says and whined tried to run away but taehyung scoops her up Taehyung hold hed, he can't help but laugh a little bit, it's like she was a small toddler who refuse to take her nap time...he go to the car, and put her on the passenger seat* you're too much to handle, you know? *he said teasing her a little bit*

Stop teasing me!! *yoongi says glared at him but soon she whined in pain because of her teeth* It's not my fault you can't control your sugar addiction...I already warned you, I said no to much candy...but you want to be stubborn, right? *he say teasing again, making Yoongi groan a little bit* so, let's go to take care of your teeth...like I was your father...

Shut up!

[[[At dentist appointment]]]

*they are waiting in doctor's room, Taehyung sit in a chair, and Yoongi is in his lap, still stubborn and don't want to move, like a kid*... you need to calm down Yoongi...you can't handle this situation...go with the doctor, it's nothing bad *Taehyung whispered with a smile, but Yoongi don't listen to him, she try to escape from his lap* Leave me I don't want it! *yoongi says and tried to go*

*Taehyung grab her* don't do this, Yoongi...we need to get you cured, it's just a simple procedure... *he said, still calm but with a strong tone, Yoongi look at him and after that, she don't try to escape anymore*

*the doctor came inside. As yoongi curls up on his lap* a patient with a teeth issue, right? *she look at both of them, and Yoongi face look terrified*
...yes... *Taehyung said, holding Yoongi still close*can you let me see, please? *she say, looking at Yoongi in the front*..Yoongi? Can you show me your teeth? *Taehyung whispered to her*

Yoongi open her mouth and show it to the doctor with a worried face* I see...you must be in a lot of pain...but don't worry, it's just a small procedures... *she say, Yoongi still look terrified in his lap*...It's nothing, really...you gonna just feel a small sting and a little cold in your tooth, okay?...*she said while she took some needles and other materials, and Yoongi look even more scared*

Not needles! *yoongi says and tried to go away*...it's okay, I promise... *she say with a reassuring tone and she try to make her calmer, Yoongi still try to move away*
Please , hold him... *she say to taehyung , and he don't hesitate to hug Yoongi and put his arms under her knees, he look at Yoongi and try to make her calm again by smiling*
It's nothing, right Yoongi? Just be patient, you can do it... *he said trying to comfort her, Yoongi still struggle*

Don't this to me tae *yoongi says and her eyes went teary* Yoongi....it's nothing, nothing bad is gonna happen, it's okay... *he whisper in her ears, Yoongi look at him and her eyes are full of tears*..Look at me, I'm here with you...everything is gonna be okay... *his voice was soft, and it's working a little bit, Yoongi let's  the doctor's procedure without struggle anymore*... *he whisper in her ears again* it's almost over...be strong...*Yoongi face is now calm as a paper and the tears dried*

*yoongi opened her mouth and closes her eyes tightened The doctor take a needle in her hand and approach Yoongi's face, Yoongi closed her eyes, but after a moment's, she can't endure it anymore so she opened her eyes, she look in Taehyung eyes like asking for help: "do something, I don't want to do this"...she is almost crying*

*taehyung just hold her tight as yoongi cried even more when she got the injection Yoongi face become sad, she tries to hold her tears, but the pain is strong, so she start to cry uncontrollably, she looks at Taehyung with face full of tears as she cry more, and she turn his face at him, she look at her lover with desperation: "I can't believe you didn't rescue me...why you didn't save me from this pain?"*

*the doctor cleaned the candy away from yoongis teeth as yoongi doesn't feel corner of her lip it was numb Taehyung can feel some drops of Yoongi's tears falling in his clothes, so he hug him tighter*..shhh.... *Taehyung whisper in her ears, trying to comfort her with his words and the feeling of his warmth,*

*Yoongi cry more, her face is sad and desperate, the whole scene make Taehyung feel bad, he look down and can't believe that Yoongi was scared of him...he feel a lot of guilt...but he don't show none of this, he still look strong in front of her*

[[[After dentist]]]

*they are both outside of the dentist, Yoongi's face is still sad and look at Taehyung with eyes that try to express her sadness, but she can't say anything about that cuz her teeth is still numb*

...I hate you...oldie *she say in a silent voice, but she know that Taehyung can hear her, she look at him and wait for his reaction*

Oh, is that so? Well, I hate you more, kid... *Taehyung whisper, with a smile in his face, Yoongi face is still sad, so he go to her and pat her head, he look at her and try to make her laugh, so he do a funny face* you see, kid? No need for sadness... it's everything okay, it was a normal procedure and you don't have to worry...I'm proud of you...my brave kid...

I'm not kid *yoongi says and pouted like a brat Taehyung laugh and pat her head again* oh, you are so cute when you pout, you're more a kid than anyone else... but it's okay, you just need more mature, even more if you're my wife ... *he said and wink to her, Yoongi start to smile a little bit but she still look mad*

Hmph! I'm trying to be on bad mood stop making me smile *yoongi crossed her arm*

*Taehyung look at her crossed arms* Oh, what you gonna do? Don't move your arms until it's night? *he laugh and hug her* I'm not gonna let you move until you smile...your little kid face make me want to hug you for the rest of our lives... *he said lovingly, and he kiss her in the forehead, Yoongi face become so soft and full of happiness, she didn't expect all of that from hee husband, but she don't say anything and let Taehyung do or say whatever he want*

 *he said lovingly, and he kiss her in the forehead, Yoongi face become so soft and full of happiness, she didn't expect all of that from hee husband, but she don't say anything and let Taehyung do or say whatever he want*

☆彡彡TBC ミミ☆
_______________________________________________________________