//11//

[[[After some minutes later]]]

*taehyung woke up and he could smell something like something is burning as he groaned and got up to check what's going the kitchen was surrounded with black fog. As the house was messy and flour were every where. Taehyung saw flour sign of feet as he follows it TILL he reaches to bathroom he opened the door and saw yoongi was washing her hand and singing "Baker man song"* Pat a cake Pat ia cake baker man *yoongi continues singing as taehyung got really angry*

*taehyung is shocked to see the messy house now...he feel like this kid was definitely made to destroy this house...as for the song, he just doesn't react to it...as he just stays there silent as he watch the kid sing...*

.....

*he just sighs deeply and shakes his head not knowing what to say right now...as a part of him just feel tired to argue with the kid... the house is already a messed...so, it is a little useless to be mad about it now anyway......*

*yoongi smiles and turn around and saw taehyung* meanie oldie man! *yoongi says as she was filled up with flour and there eggs york on her head and chocolate around her face*

*taehyung looks at the kid who was covered with flour all over her body... and there was even eggs york and chocolate on her head too...and the kid still calling taehyung meanie...taehyung eyes wide open as he just shakes his head...this kid is really the meaning of chaos and a pure devil...* KIM YOONGI TO CORNER!! *taehyung yells angry*

*yoongi flinched and looks at him* b-but I'm making a cake *yoongi says and she gets scared of him*

*taehyung just glare at her and his face turn to a very scary face now as he want to teach the kid a lesson right now...*

...kid, I don't care if you are making a cake or not... just go and wash your face and change your clothes right now...I can't look at that mess any longer than now...

*he say and show a meanie face to the kid...*

But--- *yoongi got cut as taehyung lift her up by her back of her shirt as yoongis legs were dangling and looking helpless* I'll take bath just don't be mad

*taehyung looks at her with an annoyed face..., he just throw her toward the bathing tub and he yells at her again...*

...go in there and make yourself clean...I don't want to see a single flour in your body when you are done, kid...

*he say with an irritated and firm tone...even his voice sound meaner now...taehyung is really trying his hardest to not slap the kid in the face...as his palm is already starting to feel a little itchy...*

*yoongi nods her head quickly and taking shower. As taehyung sighed and cleaning the mess*

*taehyung just start to clean the house and he start to remember that this kid is a little devil who love to destroy and make mess everytime she is in the house...taehyung just sigh deeply and he try to be calm...the kid is still in the shower... so, there is not much that he can do...he just clean the whole kitchen and put everything in order...after cleaning the whole place, he wait for the kid to be done with the shower...*

*yoongi done showering and wore her clothes as yoongi was pouting sadly and didn't have courage to look at taehyungs eyes* I'm sorry... *yoongi says as taehyung was still going to punish her anyway*

*taehyung sigh once again as the kid apologize to him...his face turn a little nicer again...and now, yoongs is ready to face the old man again...*

...kid, you don't need to apologize for what you did...it is just your nature... you are a destroyer and a pure devil so I can't be angry about it...