//9//

THAT'S SHAME ON YOU!! *yoongi says and screamed*

*Taehyung laughs nervously and he looks at Yoongs horrified face as she scream...he just move his hands off the kids hips and he place them back on the thighs...but, he is still close enough...so, he just caress both Yoongs's thighs with his hands...* so you gonna raise your voice, huh? *taehyung says in a teasing voice as he lean his face to Yoongs and he whispers again* let see if u are bold enough to keep screaming like that...

HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY BUTT!! this is so disrespectful!! *yoongi says and glared at taehyung*

*Taehyung smirks and he laughs softly as Yoongs gets angrier and she glares at him...* oh? I can't touch your butt? then, what I can touch? *taehyung teasingly asks...he is still close enough to Yoongs and he caress Yoongs's thighs as if he wasn't caring about Yoongs's mad at him...his other hand is on Yoongs's hips and he is holding her as he want*

But it's not good! Jinnie  says it's nasty when someone touches my butt only badie do this!! Are you badie?! *yoongi says and pulls his hands away*

*taehyung just roll his eyes as Yoongs mention Jin and he get closer to Yoongs so he can whisper on her ear* oh, so, you think I'm nasty...well, I guess I'm going to be nasty all the time from now on...*then he whispers again* you are mine and I can touch you however I want...so, are you gonna keep protesting or you will just accept the fact that I will do whatever I want with your body, my kid?

Huh? *yoongi says as taehyung undressed her* w-what are you doing?! *yoongi says and blushed and shock*

*as Yoongs blush and look shocked at Taehyung undressing him, taehyung just chuckle...then, he kiss Yoongs's lips for a couple of seconds as he continues to remove Yoongs's clothes* I'm showing you, my naughty kid, how much I'm loving touching you...and how much I want you... *he says as he finally takes Yoongs's pants off and trow them in the floor....soon, Yoongs is only on her underwear and Taehyung just caress her body and look at her with an excited and lustful expression*

It's like a the movie scene it's nasty *yoongi says and looks at him with widen eyes*

*taehyung just chuckle as Yoongs comment and he just kisses Yoongs's neck...*
it's nasty...yet, you are feeling a certain way, hmm? *he says and Yoongs is totally red and struggling to move away*

[[[Use your dirty mind 💃🏻🤠]]]

*yoongi had been crying for hours as taehyung was had really done face*

*taehyung looks at her with done face* when will you stop crying?

Shut up! You hurted me with your ****!!! And there's blood too!! I'LL TELL JIN UNNIE!! *yoongi says and crying covering her body and pointing at taehyung*

*taehyung just smirk at Yoongs's face as he looks at her* oh, so, you gonna tell jin on me...what if you want to try it again? You gonna tell her again or you gonna be silent this time? *he asks as he approach to Yoongs, then, he just take the sheet out of the bed and he cover Yoongs with it* I don't want you catching cold now...

Get away from meanie oldie! *yoongi says and pouted angry and turn away from him*

*taehyung just chuckle at Yoongs angry pout and he sit on the bed's side, then, he pat the bed and call her by usual nickname* come here, my little kid...dont that dramatic

Meanie oldie man you touched my body and you SAW my naked BODY!! *yoongi says and screamed on her pillow*

*taehyung chuckle softly and he place a hand behind the sheet that cover Yoongs to keep it on her...* your are very loud...and no...I don't regret one single moment of touching your body, Yoongs... *he says and the kid feel how Taehyung caress the sheet behind her with his fingers...yoongs is more calm and the anger she felt is starting to fade away*