taken virginity

*i'm making mikes name Michael bc I was thinking of Michael Myers while writing this and I'm to lazy to change it*

Michael sat right across from you on the bed, his boner prominent despite his nervous glances at your equally naked body. Tonight was supposed to be perfect, at least according to him, perfect date, perfect drive home, perfect ambiance for the first time you'd have sex with him, or anyone really.

"The candles are too much aren't they?"

"Mike."

"Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have gotten them!"

"Mike."

"I wanted it to be all romantic for you, it's your first-"

"Michael!" You cupped his face in your hands, cutting off the rant he was bout to go on. He looked so cute like that, eyes big and wide and lips pressed together. "It's fine, I think it's very romantic. Very movie cliché of you, but I like that side of you."

Michael couldn't help but blush at your compliments of him, taking your hands in his and rubbing his thumbs over them. "That's good, cause I gotta be honest, I only did it cause I saw it in a movie and it looked pretty." He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer, "I only want the best for my gorgeous girlfriend." His cock pulsed when it met your wet pussy which pressed it against his abs more and more the closer you got.

"And that's why I love you." Your lips meet in a deep kiss as your arms fell over his broad shoulders. You kept rocking your hips against his cock, your clit constantly rubbing against the length, "Second drawer, I wanna come on your cock first."

"Do you baby? You want it?" He asked between each kiss as he moved you both backwards, his hand blindly moving to get the box of condoms, "Wanna put this on me?" Of course that meant you needed to move way from him but it was worth it to see him tear the package open with his mouth. "Lubed up on the outside."

You rolled your eyes as you took the rubber, "I know, I've had the same health class as you Mike."

"Yeah, that's what I worry about. I've had to learn from practice." And based on the stories he told you there was a lot of mishaps in his previous relationships. Although not from his lack of sexual province, rather from the lack of time he could dedicate to his girlfriend. But now he finally had a stable job, one that allowed him to spend more nights with you and actually afford a babysitter for his sister.

"You don't have to flaunt your experience at me. Besides I'm a very fast learner."

"I'm not- I just don't want you to feel pressured here. You can lean back and le-et me-!" Michael's eyes fluttered open and closed as you held his cock still with one hand and pulled the condom on it with the other. There was no way you were gonna look him in the eyes right now. "You... that's fine."

It was almost a shame to let him go, even through the rubber you could still feel every vein on his cock, pulsing at your touch, "This fees very different than toys." It was a lot better, seeing him almost shaking with excitement as he pushed you down and lined up but didn't put it in, instead he ran his hands up to your breasts and took one nipple into his mouth.

You could see all the muscles in his taunt back working as he moved little by little, "I want to make you feel good. This pretty body of yours, I want to know all the places that will make your eyes roll back, get you to make all the sexy noises for me." He released your stiff nipple with a wet pop, moving to the other, "Thank you for trusting me enough to be your first. I'm gonna try not to hurt you, so tell me if it feels bad and I can pull out okay? This is all on you."

"Mike... okay, I'm ready, I want to be one with you, please make me feel good." Mike gave your breasts a few more kisses before kissing you right as he pushed forward, sheathing himself inside you in one go, bodies and mouth pressed against each other, it was the only thing you could do to keep your voice down as you felt yourself get stretched and filled up by a real cock for the first time.

"Are you hurt? You're not saying anything..."

"Only stings a little. But I think I'm okay. Hold on... let me try to- oh!" Your forehead fell against his when you felt his cock react to your pussy fluttering around him, "Oh my god. Okay... maybe... pull out a little?" His hands moved down, holding you just above your waist, his eyebrows furrowed with worry as he pulled back. "Not all the way!"

"Ah! Sorry. It's okay, take all the time you need, I'm here." He couldn't do anything but stare at you, feeling his cock enveloped in your warmth again as you pushed him closer with your legs, once again taking all of him.

The clenching of your pussy pulled him deeper, letting him sink in all the way, fully bottomed out inside you. You kept pulling him close every time he pulled out too much for your liking, now that you knew what it felt like to have Michael's cock inside you it was hard to imagine you could every feel as good without it. He got the message, keeping most of it in with fast, but shallow thrusts, focused on the way you mewled past your tight lips, how your nailed raked down his back and pulled him even closer.

"Feels good to have you this deep." You kissed his cheek, his stubble scratching your lips but you didn't care, he could shave a little after. Besides the stubble made him look hotter in your opinion. "Can you... thrust a little faster, I'm getting close."

"What ever you need babygirl." He picked up the pace as he intertwined his fingers with yours and kissed your ring finger gently, almost dreamily as your pussy came with his cock deep inside you. "You feel amazing, that's it, keep that pussy tight for me." Michael wasn't far behind you, and while you could feel his cock pulse and his hips stutter, you were deprived of the feeling of his cum, caught by the condom instead. "Ahaha, don't be disappointed sweetheart, we gotta be careful with this stuff."

"I know." You almost whined but calmed down when he nuzzled the tip of his nose to yours, "I wonder what it feels like though, to have your cum inside me."

"You'll find out some day." As quickly as those words left his mouth he hid his blushing face in the pillow, "I-If you want that of course."

That sounded a lot like he just asked you if you wanted to have kids one day. "That'd be nice."