dreamer

usually if you had a sex dream, you'd either use your vibrator or just sleep it off. but tonight you had mike and you wanted to take full advantage of that.

you're embarrassingly wet and needy. you've been this way from the moment he told you he had the night off. you stayed the night in, relaxing and catching up on some episodes of your favorite tv show. sex crossed your mind a few times, but mike was so tired, you knew he needed the rest. but you two haven't had sex in, let's be honest, a few weeks. the moment you two got into bed, your mind started racing. you left him alone, wanting him to get sleep, but you just couldn't take it anymore.

your hands tremble as you sit up in the bed, peering over at mike who appears to be sleeping soundly. his lips are parted, soft snores coming from the back of his throat. your squeeze your thighs together, your cunt throbbing as you imagine his mouth on you. one of his arm is under his pillow, the other reached out in the middle of the bed. it had been in your hip most of the night, not helping the dirty thoughts that crept into your mind.

you flip to your side so you're now facing him. you curl up into him and his arm wraps around you, pulling you in. his hand is resting on the small of your back, making your body feel all tingly and warm. you place your hand on his chest, fisting his t shirt in your hand. you wrap your leg around him, placing yourself so you're resting against his thigh.

"mike?" you whisper. you watch his eyes flutter. you're thankful he's not a heavy sleeper. you start to grind yourself on his bare thigh, your panties catching your clit. you stifle a moan, pressing your face into his pillow. god, you feel so pathetic, but you've been aching for him for what seems like centuries.

his hand that's under his pillow slides down and wraps around the back of your thigh. you peek at his face. he's still asleep it seems. his fingers are so close to your pussy, you feel like you're going to explode.

"mike," you say again now in a whimper. you whine helplessly, your hand tugging on his shirt weakly. your lips come up to his nose and you peck the side of it, trailing down to his cheekbones. "wake up, mike, please," you beg. your kisses are sloppy, leaving a trail of saliva from his mouth to his jawline.

"mmmm," he stirs. his eyes are fluttering now. you can't help but move faster against him. "wake up, i need you mike," you whisper.

he doesn't say anything. his hand moves up to your hips and he scoots down the bed, placing you against his cock. it's hard and his boxers are a little damp. you whine loudly and he slaps a hand over your mouth. he's definitely awake now.

"be quiet if you want to come," he grumbles.

butterflies flutter in your tummy and you nod, screwing your eyes shut and biting your lip in attempt to stay silent. your shirt begins to ride up and he latches onto your breast, sucking on your nipple.

"mikey," you whine against his hand. he lets out a small groan, his hand that's on your waist moving to your ass as squeezing the flesh.

you bury your face in the pillow as you come. he comes shortly after and you feel it pool on your lower tummy. you can't help but sign in relief.

mike gets up and to clean himself off, changing underwear and hopping back into bed. he looks at you with a little teasing grin and you shy away.

"sorry," you say. he shakes his head, wrapping his arm around you and pulling you close. "don't say sorry. did you get what you wanted?"

you nod with a small smile. he begins to kiss your neck and his hands slip under your shirt. he trails down your stomach, lining kisses along the seems of your panties.

"mind if i give you something else?" he asks. without a word, you spread your legs as an invitation.