date night

"we're gonna be late babe" Mike calls out as he rifles through your shared closet for his suit jacket. You roll your eyes as you slip on your silk dress struggling to reach the zip resting just above your tailbone, cold hands brush across your skin hearing the slow noise noise of the zipper reached your ears. Mikes hands rest on your hips, lips ghosting over your neck whispering "you look so good...maybe the reservation can wait"

you giggle at this "no mike, you waited months to get this booking and we finally got a good babysitter, let's go, quick put your shoes on". He huffs behind you watching you bend over to put your heels on, god at this point your just teasing him and he's not gonna allow that tonight.

You reach the restaurant in record time stepping out the car as mike holds the door open for you. Glancing in the reflection of the car window he senses your hesitance to enter the fancy establish.

"you look perfect honey, now let's go inside"

He gently grabs your hand as you walk up to the waiter, he brings you both to your table handing out menus and explains how his name is 'James' and he will be in charge of your table for the night. He leaves to let you both decide your orders but not before letting out a remark about 'being there whenever you call' followed by a smirk in your direction, leaving you sat there with a sour grimace on your face.

"what a fucking dickhead. can he not see me sat right here with you" looking up at mike you try to give him a comforting smile "you know in yours mikey i don't care about that guy whatever his name was"

Mike pulls you closer to his side in the reclusive booth specifically requested for the two of you, finally getting a night out to yourselves. His hand resting on your thigh tightening as James returns to take your orders. "i'll just have one steak special" mike responds not even glancing in the waiters direction, "and for the beautiful lady?" you frown a little at his comment shifting uncomfortably under his gaze, as he eyes you up and down lingering at your chest for a moment too long. you open your mouth to respond glad to hear mike cut in "my wife will have the same" he curtly replies. James simply nods unimpressed by mike.

"and what drink will you both be having tonight?"

"just the red wine"

"ok well, we should have your order ready soon".

Mike doesn't even regard his presence absolutely fuming next to you, so you put on a fake smile and respond with a polite "thank you" as he collects your menus and walks away. "God did you see the way he was looking at you, who does he think he is!!"

"it's ok mike don't let this ruin our night out" you rub your thumb reassuring against his hand that's still tightly gripping your thigh through the open slit of your dress.

"i love you, you know that"

"i do know, i love you too mike" he lowers his head connecting his lips with your plump soft ones, you pull away remembering where you are softly breathing. Mike holds eye contact with you, lips a centimetre away from yours "you know we're pretty hidden. Chose this booth specifically"

"For wha-" you barely get the question out before you feel his hand glide up your dress' slit and onto your panties.

A single fingertip traces over your panty covered clit as you breathing picks up, panicked eyes meeting his mischievous ones. You're fighting hard to not let a moan slip out, a tasks only becoming increasingly difficult as he insert his hand into your panties and expertly explores your wet folds he's grown to know all to well. He places soft kisses up and down the side of your neck, pausing for a second to think and then continuing to harshly suck a mark right where everyone can see. His tongue soothes the sting as it traces over the now red hickey positioned on top of your right collarbone. You think the slow almost voyeuristic torture is over until his pointer and middle finger insert into your dripping sex. The wet squelch easily heard by the two of you over the gentle classical music playing over the restaurants speakers. He rubs and curls them against your g-spot bringing you closer and closer to orgasm until he stops.

Your eyes shoot open a look of need replacing the one of pleasure you had before. However you know it was not done as punishment or to be a tease as you see James walk out of the kitchen with a bucket of ice containing a bottle of wine and two glasses. You think mike will take his hand from out beneath your dress but to your utter dismay he continues his previous actions. Struggling to sit upright you provide a small smile to James as he places down the glasses and pours you both an adequate amount, briefly glancing over at your freshly marked collarbone and leaving with a reminder that the food will be coming soon.

"you heard that hun, you gotta cum before the food does" mike whispers in your ear with a shit eating grin on his face. You want to scoff at his words but trying to control your moans are already proving to be hard. With his two fingers harshly dragging you to climax the final straw is drawn when his thumb applies pressure to your clit. You arch your back unsure of what even hold on to as your grip his wrist to stop you reaching the point of overstimulation. You coat his fingers with your cum and attempt to catch your breath watching him bring them to his lips, open his mouth and suck any remnants of your orgasm clean off them.

"just in time baby" he exclaims with delight at the sight of your overpriced meal being brought over to the two of you. James places the plates down and walks away leaving you with a wink after a quick "enjoy your meal!" you know he's accustomed to say no matter who he's serving.

Mike and you finish the meal, pay the mortifyingly expensive bill and return to the car. but before you can get into the front seat Mike is pulling you back against him whispering against your ear lobe in between kisses "i think you deserve a reward for your behaviour in the restaurant tonight don't you think honey" you nod your head almost in a trance feeling his hands everywhere all at once. Opening the back seat he's thankful he parked in the corner of the lot away from the lamplights illuminating the interior of many other cars.

He crawls over you in the cramp space kissing you with a ferocious need, you finally release your moans into his mouth missing his touch. His hand drag down your zipper, pulling the dress off you absolutely enthralled at the matching lingerie you're wearing underneath. He unclips your bra and begins his attack to your breast, lips coming against one sucking and nibbling while his hand works on the other one. "mm fuck missed these, god it's been too long" you moan gripping onto his hair pushing his mouth further onto your tits, slowly lowering your hands down to his pants. You unbuckle his belt pulling his pants down and reaching for his cock. He moans at the pressure of your enclosed fists moving up and down his thick throbbing dick, hips thrusting into your hand, encouraging you to pick up speed.

He pulls away, dragging your panties down your legs as a thin strand of your wetness breaks. He positions his dick against your pussy rubbing up and down to lubricate himself, before entering you in one swift go. He leaves you completely breathless pounding in and out blinded by his need for you. "oh ye just like that baby best pussy in the fuckin' world...hmm so wet for me, such a good slut taking me so well"

you moan at the filthy words leaving mikes mouth, the noises of the two of you and your body's connecting bounce against the cars windows, but nothing will stop people passing by from seeing the utter force the car is shaking from. Any adults experienced in this world of pleasure would be well aware of the exact events taking place beyond the fogged up windows of the this car.

And maybe its the thought of this—or mikes finger against your clit—that bring you just that little bit closer to the edge. "fuck mikey i'm gonna cum please, god harder i'm gonna fucking cum". His thrust increase speed, the noise of his balls slapping against your ass is louder than ever but easily covered by the loud moan you both let out as you cum. Your pussy clenching around mikes pulsing dick, drenching it in a coating of your climax, the last thing mike needed to prompt him towards his own orgasm.

"oh yes yes just like that baby clench around me so warm, shit always so fucking tight no matter how much i fuck you, christ, your so perfect, i love you so much" the words never end as he pulls out and strokes his cock. His cum squirts across your stomach, even reaching your neck, finally the onslaught of cum stops with the last few droplets dripping from his cocks ferocious red tip and onto your wet pussy almost the exact same shade of red.

He wraps his arms around you pulling you on top and against his chest, caressing your hair and kissing your forehead.

"i think we should go on date nights more often"