redbulls

Moving in with your boyfriend was a no-brainer. Abby loved you, Mike loved you, and well it was easier to split the rent two ways. The only problem was with the sleep schedule. Your partner was an absolute early bird. Even with his sleep experiments, he still managed to wake up at 6 AM sharp to get his sister ready. And 99.9 of those days you'd murmur a ''Goodbye Mike, love you'' into the pillow and fall asleep. If it wasn't for your job, you would be a total night owl. There were instances where you'd wake up at 3 just to jolt down a good idea you had. Thankfully, once Mike was asleep, there was no waking him. Him falling asleep was a completely different matter. And you were gonna find that out soon through the magic of ... public holidays.

That's right public holidays. You were gonna take a break, finally, and spend some quality time with Abby, maybe even get to help Mike find some better job options. But before that, you had to work extra hard and prepare posts for the time you'd be gone. You were stressed, and overloaded on free coffee and sugary snacks. By the end of the day, all was good. You handed over some tasks to your more senior colleagues and headed home. Grabbing groceries on the way, you were even given a sample of a new redbull flavor. You grabbed a few of those for your boyfriend and were finally ready to relax.

But Mike had other plans. He looked dejected, so you figured that the meeting with Jane didn't go well. "I'll take the night shift job tomorrow."

"If you're sure. Well, let's have an early dinner then.". After you all ate and the two of you made sure Abby was in bed, it was finally time to sleep as well. You had a bit of chit chat with Mike, nothing too heavy. He was just about to drift off, putting you through the usual routine when he noticed how restless you were. You were tossing and turning, bouncing your leg under the covers. Then came the pillow adjusting, cover moving. Afterwards you went to the bathroom. Then grabbed water. Then the bathroom again.

"Sweetheart, please. " Mike said, his voice groggy. "Did I wake you, shit. I'm sorry, thought you already dozed off." you replied.

"I can go on the couch?" You suggested.

"No, just come here. I'm so used to you that I can't fall asleep without you here anyway. Your work trips fuck me up." he replied. "I'll fix you right up, I'm a sleep expert after all."

You laid down and let him "fix you". First he moved you to the side, then he wrapped his arms around your waist. Then he began to kiss your neck.

"Mike." you moaned.

"Shhh. I need you to not turn off your brain. Just focus on what I'm doing to you and think only about that. Can you do that for me, sweetheart?"You just nodded. He continued kissing you, but now he was also touching your chest. Squeezing your breasts, gently pulling on your nipples. You were getting wet and he knew it. He slipped his hand in your panties, and started rubbing on your clit.

"You're so needy for me. Can't wait to see you let go for me.". You moved your hips to bring him closer to you. But instead of giving in, he slipped a finger in you, then a second.

"Feels so good, so so good.". You felt him get hard against your ass. You reached out a hand to help him out, but he gently moved it away.

"Shh, I have it all planned out. But since you wanna spoil your surprise." His fingers were still inside you. He first undid the buttons on his boxers, letting his cock spring free. Then he moved your panties to the side and removed his fingers. You whined at the loss of contact. But then gasped when you felt his dick in-between your thigs, rubbing against your wet folds. Not only that, but his fingers were back on your clit. You were done for.

"I know you wanna cum for me, but can you hold it for just a little bit. I want us to do it together. Don't worry, I won't last long with your perfect pussy all wet for me like this."

"Please, just a bit more, just the tip. Need you inside me again."

"You know I can't say no to you, sweetheart.". With that Mike slid the head of his cock inside of you. He buried himself to the hilt inside of you, allowing himself 2 thrusts. Reluctantly he pulled away continued humping you.

"Come on sweetheart, let's cum together." You didn't need a second to think about it. Using your last functional braincell, you "aimed" Mike's cock, so he came on your stomach. When you were a bit more coherent, you gathered the cum and licked it away. There was no way you were gonna leave that on the sheets. You turned to kiss Mike, but saw he was fast asleep. Guess reading that sleep book did have its benefits.