eating it while jerking

him with his tongue out, shaking his head side to side just a bit, providing a nice change of friction for you. he smiles when your moan changes pattern, an infliction there that lets him know he's done the right thing. his eyes are closed, he's basking in the moment, and his hand is pumping fiercely around his cock.

he's been at it like this for a while now, edging himself and refusing to let go until you do. it's why he sets his tongue out completely, his other hand blindly grabbing your hips and tugging you forward with enough force that communicates his want to you.

you start getting yourself off, grinding and jerking your hips how you like it, your clit bumping against mike's nose with each glide. he likes being used like this. he likes to know that you're getting off on him, that's he's making you feel like this.

it has him moaning pitifully beneath you, vibrations against your cunt alerting you. you push his hair back, his eyes opening with the gentle touch. his eyebrows pinch together, his eyes widen, his blunt nails dig into your ass cheek. all signs of an impending orgasm.

"you close?" you ask him. he nods as best as he can, the movement minute but still there. "me too." your hands grip his hair, your hips speeding up just a bit. "can you cum for me, baby? please?"

it's barely even a second later when you feel a drop or two of warm liquid against your lower back, instantly trailing down to your ass. when you glance back, you see that mikes pillowy abdomen caught the most of it and it shines prettily in the lamp light, contorting with the bend and stretch of mike's stomach that is created by his manual breathing.