shower

You waited until you knew Abby would have left for school to sneak in through the front door. Really it was Mike's own fault for giving you a spare key.

Quietly you moved through the house, your heart pounding in your chest. Faintly you could start to hear the sound of running water the closer you got to Mike's room and you knew there was no backing down.

You glided silently through Mike's room, making your way straight to his bathroom— hand only hesitating momentarily before pushing open the door.

The sound of rushing water filled your ears— all that stood between you and Mike was a shower curtain and you weren't about to waste any more time.

Quickly you stripped from your clothes, taking a deep breath before reaching for the shower curtain. Carefully you pulled it to the side, just enough for you to step into the shower.

The sight before you had your knees going weak— your boyfriend hunched over, one arm leaning against the wall, water rushing down his perfect back.

You reached out, gently running your fingers along Mike's shoulder blade. Quickly he turned around, startled by the sudden touch but his features relaxed once he realised it was you. It was hard to ignore the look of exhaustion on his face.

"After the night I've had.. I'm glad it's you." He mumbled, arms lazily wrapping around your waist, pulling you in so your bodies pressed together, the only thing making it between the two of you being the running water.

Instantly your cheeks flushed, a familiar yearning starting between your thighs— you knew you weren't the only one, you could feel him hardening against your lower stomach.

Without a word Mike pressed his lips to yours— the kiss was messy and needy. His hips rocking ever so slightly into yours, the friction causing a small whimper to escape him, vibrating against your lips.

"Baby.." You whined against his mouth, hands moving up to tangle through Mike's hair, drawing him in to deepen your kiss. His hands slid down further, behind your thighs, lifting you in one swift motion.

You let out a soft gasp as your back pressed against the cold of the shower tiles, legs instinctively wrapping around Mike's waist. You could feel him now, hard and pressed against your core— You couldn't wait any longer.

"Please— I need you." You begged, finger nails dragging through Mike's hair down to the nape of his neck. "I've got you baby girl." He soothed, momentarily reaching between the two of you to position himself at your entrance.

Slowly Mike rolled his hips forward, pressing himself into you agonisingly slow until he filled you completely— The feeling causing your eyes to flutter shut, a soft moan leaving your lips.

"Ready?" Mike's voice was raspy and you couldn't tell if it was the steam or him being pressed deep inside you that was making you light headed but you managed to nod your head.

Without wasting another second Mike began to rock his hips back and forth— slowly at first but each thrust became quicker, more needier as he pressed deeper into you.

"F-fuck you feel good." He groaned, his hands gripping the skin of your thighs even tighter, pulling you closer to his body. His head dropping down against your shoulder, hot breath hitting your neck, sending chills down your spine.

The new angle had his pelvis grazing against your nub with each thrust, a familiar knot starting to build in your stomach— It wouldn't be long now and he could tell by the way you were moaning out his name and squirming between himself and the wall. It was bringing him closer to his own release.

Your hands trailed from his neck, clawing down his shoulder blades as each thrust started to become more erratic and less calculated but fuck did it feel good and all it took was one last thrust and you saw stars in your vision. You became a moaning mess in his arms, thighs trembling and eyes rolling into the back of your head.

The sight before him was enough to bring him to his own release, a slew of curse words mixed in with whimpers leaving those beautiful lips.

He continued to pump into you until he rode out his high— hips halting as he stayed pressed into you, both of you fighting to catch your breaths.

Eventually Mike lifted his head, eyes glazed over as they met yours. He was spent and you could tell but you couldn't help yourself.

"Round two?" You joked— He shook his head, a breathless laugh leaving his lips, melting your heart as per usual.