just come eat don't be a brat

requested by quietcroissant

it was 10:00 pm, abby is at her friends' house for a sleepover, which means you and mike could finally be alone and do the things you wanted.

you've been a brat all day Mike thinks and he thinks giving you punishment will solve the solution of you being a brat.

"m─mike!" his lips attached to your sensitive clit, giving it a good suck that has you trembling , your toes curled up, just like your fingers gripping on his hair.

you couldn't count how many times you had your orgasm. all you knew was it had been 2 hours, of him eating you out like his last meal.

"please─"

your thighs squeezes around his head, mike grabbed it to spread your legs even more. "don't close them be a good girl for daddy you've been a brat all day." he grunted, swiping his tongue in a zig zag motion ── he could feel your leg trembling, and insert two fingers into your cunt after letting go one of your thighs.

"you gonna cum again, sweetheart?" he didn't wait for your answer, the whine that has escaped from your lips said so. "cum f' me, then." more whimpers were heard from you, which had him going.

a clear fluid splashed into his chin and to his knuckles, but he didn't stop curling his finger on the sweet spot that your fingers couldn't reach, making you now sensitive.

"mike! ─ i'm too sensitive─"

he shook his head between your legs, hungrily cleaning the mess that you made. you moaned so loudly, you were sure that your neighbor could hear you. you plead mike to stop, your pussy was too sensitive.

but he didn't bother to hear you. he just wanted to taste your pussy. He wanted you to feel regret of being a brat.

he could come in his pants just from eating you out and hearing your moan. when he finally let go of your clit, he whispered onto your ears. "fuck, you look hot squirting my face. do it on my cock, now daddy's waiting." as let go of his hard cock, with red tips leaking with pre cum .