cockwarming

You had been thinking about it, definitely a lot, especially when you're both tired, or just enjoying each other's company and need to feel close, but you never had the guts to say it.

Today was one of those days. Abby was with Vanessa and neither of you had to go to work, so you were using your free time like you always do, cooking together, eating your dinner in front of the tv to catch up on your shows or find a movie you haven't seen and cuddling.

You were doing just that, cuddling on the couch while you enjoyed his warmth behind you. It was like any other cuddle, until he started stroking your hip, softly up and down. Then up to your sides and to your neck. He just loved touching you anywhere really, and tonight his touches weren't sexual, in fact, they were all too familiar, but the way his wandering hands felt against your skin made you feel different, almost as if you were hungry for more.

"Mike?" You whispered after taking a deep breath, getting ready to spit those words out. He hummed in response, his hands moving down to your hips again "I was thinking... uh- we could- I want to try something" He looked down at you as you tilted your head to look at him.

"What's that?" He asked, curious.

"I feel- I just want to feel you close to me" You mumble, blushing as soon as the words leave your mouth.

"Oh" If you were suggesting what he thought you were suggesting, he definitely couldn't believe it. You were always a little shy when it came to asking to try new things "How close?"

"Like really close"

A wide smile appeared on his face, his hands wandering around your body more desperately than before "Yeah?" He asked, and you just nodded "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you, baby"

You let out a sigh. You knew he'd make you say it but you really didn't wanna say it "Can you like... Uh- I was just thinking that maybe we could-" You stopped talking, you were really hoping you didn't have to say it, but with a look he urged you to continue "I want you inside me" You force the words out.

His smile grew bigger as he got closer to your ear, so so close "You mean you want my cock inside you?" He whispered, his voice suddenly dropping low.

"Yes"

Your heart started to race when you felt him shifting behind you, reaching for his pants "While we cuddle? You want me inside you while we watch a movie?"

"Yes please"

He slid his joggers down, working to harden his cock just enough to slip it inside you. Your curiosity gets the best of you, so you turn around to watch him give himself a few strokes, his own spit coating on his cock.

He closed his eyes for just a moment, his breathing staining a little at the feeling. You're almost mesmerised by the view, but you were pulled out of your thoughts once he opened his eyes again.

"Turn around" He commands you, and you immediately oblige "C'mere"

You go back to your previous position as you slide down your panties and roll up his your shirt, waiting for him to get comfortable behind you. He used his already wet hand to find your pussy, letting out a shaky breath as soon as he touched you.

"Fuck, you're so wet" He whispered against your ear "How am I not gonna fuck you right now?" He pulled his hand away and lifted your leg a little, allowing him to align himself with your entrance "Ready?"

You nodded in response, and just a second later you felt his tip, and then the rest of his cock slowly inching into you. You both let out small whimpers, followed by a quiet 'fuck' when he was filling you completely.