of course

**THIS IS FROM TUMBLER I WAS LAZY TO WRITE FOR THIS CHAPTER THAT WASN'T GOING TO BE DONE*

Your eyes scanned the restaurant in front of your car, you were promised a very nice dinner with a very nice man and the place you ended up might as well have been a denny's. Gia somehow managed to rope you into a double date and as the amazing friend you are, you obliged. Now, you wanted to take it back. If the guy you were set up with wasn't just an absolute heartthrob you might consider strangling her in the bathroom.

"Gia, this better be the best damn food and the hottest men you have ever experienced or I'm never doing you another favor ever again." You teased, getting out of your car as she walked up to it.

"I swear he said this place was nicer! Thank you so much babes, I owe you one!" She responded, slipping her arm inside of yours to walk inside. "Maybe the inside is really nice and it's just a shady exterior."

You'd never seen the man Gia was seeing tonight so when the two of you arrived at the table you weren't sure which man was yours, but you knew which one you wanted. He looked gentle, shaggy hair untamed almost like he wasn't prepared to go on a date tonight.

"I suppose I'm your date." He smiled softly, getting up to pull your chair out for you. "I'm MIke, you look uh, really beautiful tonight."

After the introductions and small talk the two of you hit it off right away, it helped that Gia and her date were more interested in each other than remembering that the people they brought also existed.  The more you talked the more Mike came out of his shell, he wasn't as shy as you first pegged him to be. Your heel was slowly caressing his calf, neither of you were quite sure when it had ended up there but he wasn't complaining.

"A man in uniform is hot." Your flirting was a little rusty, but it seemed to be working just fine for you.

"It's just a security gig." He shrugged it off, maintaining eye contact with you the whole time.

You grabbed the straw of your drink, wrapped your tongue around it, and took a sip. Mike choked slightly but covered it up with a cough, adjusting his pants under the table at the same time.

"She's not going to go home with him unless I go home with you." You whispered in his ear as you leaned over the table, tangling your fingers in his hair to trick Gia into thinking you were whispering something dirty. "I'd really like to go home with you."

You could feel the heat creep up his neck, his face was flushed. His heart might as well be on the outside of his chest with the intensity that it was beating, it'd been a long time since he'd been on a date or even gotten laid but Abby was at home and that just wouldn't work.

"Uhm, my sister's at home, can we go to your place?" Mike's saliva was thick and pooling in his mouth, it felt almost impossible to swallow. He had to be dreaming, this just didn't make sense otherwise. He was just doing his friend a favor and now your breath was hot on his neck and his jeans were uncomfortably tight.

The second the two of you walked outside he got fidgety, like he was going to take off the second you let go of his hand. Frankly he was surprised you hadn't let go of it the second you picked it up, he was dripping sweat from the moment he realized you were his date. He quickly made a mental note to send a letter to the company who made his preferred deodorant, the fact that he didn't smell absolutely putrid spoke volumes on their product.

"So did you mean what you said inside? Because I'm perfectly okay with just going home."

"I meant it, don't be so nervous." You smiled back at him, handing him the keys to your car.