edging

your eyes rolled in the back of your head as your mouth fell open, your moans caught in the back of your throat. it had been like this for hours. michael came home from work in a bad mood and all he wanted was to take his sexual frustration out on you. so here you are, sprawled out on his bed, a thin layer of sweat coating your face, your hair disheveled and sticking to your face.

he pulled his fingers out of your soaking cunt making you screech in frustration. this was the seventh orgasm he had ruined. a sadistic grin creeped up his lips. he loved seeing you like this. mike was usually very soft and loving during intimate moments, but on days like this he couldn't help himself. he needed to ruin you. he needed to hear you sob his name, to babble and beg him to let you cum.

michael dragged his middle finger up and down your dripping slit, brushing up against your throbbing clit, making you whine."m-mikey please" you cried. "need t' cum soso bad ,, i've been such a good girl all week ,, didnt break any rules,," his fingers teased your soaked hole. "wanna cum on my tongue? hm? will that make you happy sweet thing?" he said in a somewhat mocking tone. you nodded frantically. "yes-yes!" you choked on a sob.

he pulled you by your hips towards the edge of the mattress. he kneeled down on the ground in front of the bed, throwing your legs over his shoulders. "what's your word angel?" mike asked softly. the heat of his breath against your sex sent shivers through your entire body.. "s' yellow" you mumbled. he hummed in approval. michael flattened his tongue and licked a long stripe from your hole to your clit, making you cry out in pleasure. your hands wandered down to run your fingers through his hair, harshly tugging at it when he wrapped his lips around you clit. your back arched off the mattress.

his tongue darted in and out of your hole, coming back up to swirl around your clit, and repeated those actions until you attempted to squeeze your thighs together. he pushed them down, digging his fingernails into them as he suckled on your now fiery red clit. you could feel your orgasm quickly approaching. "m' gonna cum..!" you moaned loudly. "go on angel, cum all over my tongue~" his voice muffled by your pussy. his tongue swirled around your clit as he sucked harshly. you screamed out his name. your vision turned completely white, like you were at the gates of heaven. michael moaned against your cunt as you came in his mouth, earning another screechy moan from you. your chest heaved.

you must have passed out because when you opened your eyes michael was in between your legs with a wet towel in hand, wiping down the sticky mess between your thighs. "you with me sweetheart?" he said with a small chuckle. "passed out on me there angel, are you okay?" you let out a croaky 'mhm', unable to talk as you came down from your high.

michael pulled your panties back up your legs. "arms up, love" he whispered. you lazily lifted your arms to let him put one of his baggy band tees on you. he pulled the duvet over you, snuggling up next to you.

"i love you, angel."