teacher

"this is your clit," mike says, pressing on the sensitive area.

your hips jolt. "o-okay," you whine, struggling in his grasp.

abby is at vanessa's house to be babysat so you and mike are left alone at his place. mike has you resting half way on top of him with one hand on your leg to remind you to keep them spread for him. you decided that today's the day you want to go all the way with him, much to his concern to your change of heart. however, you managed to convince him that you were ready.

the truth is, mike's been wanting this for awhile. he just finds your innocence so cute! the way you're a bit of a prude, blushing and shying away from anything related to sex. he finds it adorable. he finds youadorable.

he slowly moves the finger resting on your clit down south until it prods at your hole. he kisses your forehead and then your cheek as if to prepare you for what comes next.

"ooh," you exhale shakily. it's an admittedly discomforting stretch, but thankfully he eases you into it gently. he's such a caring boyfriend.

once the finger is inside, he curls it, earning a sharp "ah!" from you.

"...and this is your g-spot."

"th-that feels nice, mikey," you say, reaching a hand to grasp his t-shirt while he curls and uncurls his finger.

"yeah?" he mumbles, slightly mocking your voice.

mike pumps his finger a little faster and reaches another hand to rub slow circles around your clit. you grasp onto his arm and whimper.

"m-mike — mike! — i feel weird..." you cry.

instead of slowing down, he actually goes a little faster. your slick provides for a perfect lube to do so. "shh, it's okay. just let it go, okay?"

he presses the hand rubbing on your clit on your tummy, gently pressing down. the heat in your stomach grows until you feel some sort of release and a pulsing in your pussy. you moan loudly when he kisses you.

you feel yourself dripping onto his finger and your face burns. "'m sorry."

he gives you a lopsided grin. "what are you sorry for?"

you shake your head and he begins to unbuckle his belt and discard his pants and boxers. you tug on his shirt for him to take it off and he does so, pecking your lips before and after.

"still good to continue?" he checks. god, he's so good to you.

you nod and he slides on top of you. his dick prods at your entrance. "i'm going to go slow, okay? it's gonna hurt at first but that's just you adjusting."

"and we can stop at anytime, right?" you ask.

"of course."

he pushes in slow as he promised. you let out a flurry of 'ah's as the burning sensation of your walls stretching hits you overwhelmingly. fuck, you're so tight. he was expecting you to be — you were tight when he put his finger in — but he doesn't feel confident he can really move inside of you that much.

he's buried about halfway inside and waits for your call to move. "you're — ugh — so fucking tight," he can't help but comment.

"is — is that a good thing?" you wonder out loud.

"very," he says with a pained chuckle.

you take a deep breath after a few moments. "'m ready."

mike begins to thrust slowly and cautiously. his cock drags against your walls pleasurably enough for the both of you. the noises your making, squeals, whines, and cries, makes him want to go faster and illicit more, but being careful with you is far more important than his primal needs.

he recalls your reactions to the way he talked to you, so he leans down to whisper in your ear. "you like that, baby? like feeling me inside you?"

"yes," you moan.

his shallow thrusts are still enough to make the cheap bed creak and rock. "fuckin' god, babe, you feel so good wrapped around me."

"baby," you cry. "can you go a little faster? i can — ah! — take it."

"yeah? does my baby want it faster?" he mocks you as he picks up the pace ever so slightly.

"mikey!" you cry from the stimulation.

"gettin' close, baby?" he asks.

"mmm! i think so..."

like before when you were close — and he can tell you are by the way you're spasming around him — he brings his hand to your clit and rubs from side to side. you grip desperately onto him as you feel the same way you did before: the tension in your stomach growing like a dam about to break loose.

"ah! ah!" you moan and spill over the edge.

mike holds off from coming himself, for now and pulls out. this was about you, not him. besides, he'll teach you how to use his mouth on him some other time anyway.