Disclaimer

Welcome to "Billionaire's Contract Wife."

I am glad to see you here and I hope you enjoy reading this book.

Before you proceed any further please read the warning and announcements mentioned below:

Trigger and mature content warning.

This story contains mentions of sensitive content like physical and mental abuse, sexual content, childhood trauma, violence, strong language, triggering scenes, mental illness, and other.

If you are easily offended and underaged I advise you to skip this story. Reader discretion is advised.

I do not support or promote any of this toxic behavior and hope readers are mature enough to understand that. This is purely based on the author's imagination.

Everything that I post is a draft and not the final, edited, and polished version of the book.

Don't be a silent reader. Your interaction with the story will surely motivate me.

This story was originally written in English.

English is not my first language so if you find any mistakes you can correct them privately.

As I'm not a professional writer you might come across some errors. Kindly ignore them.

If any of my readers find my work/story being copied and used kindly, inform me.

Do not recreate, or translate my story, and plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Do not post it on any other platform.

✨✨

Author's socials:
@/ttaeqior and @/amii.writess
on Instagram.