Chapter Two

One-night stand

(notice: this part contains mature content, triggering scenes and strong language. Do not read if uncomfortable.)

K Y L E

K Y L E

I raised an eyebrow as I noticed the woman sitting beside me say that. Her slurred tone and unsteady voice gave away the fact that she's had a few too many drinks and may not be in her right senses.

Despite the alcohol-induced haze, I maintained a stern expression on my face and a coldness in my voice.

Turning towards her, I said with firmness, "Woman, get out of my sight right now", my piercing gaze locked onto hers, expecting her to be taken aback or at least intimidated. But to my surprise, she chuckled, completely unfazed by my icy demeanor.

Without missing a beat, she boldly reached out and snatched the drink from my hand, much to my astonishment. As she took a sip of the drink, a mischievous smile danced across her lips.

Author's pov

Andrea took a sip of the drink, expecting a pleasant taste, but her face contorted into a series of funny expressions as she found the drink to be unexpectedly bitter. She looked over to Kyle, clearly dissatisfied, and complained, "Ugh, it's so bitter..."

Kyle, known for his stoic demeanor, simply stared back at her with a cool, unyielding gaze. But just as the tension began to build. Kyle's friend Alex, who happened to be seated on the couch beside him, having his drink, bursts into laughter.

"Kyle, this lady here is quite interesting", Alex exclaimed, unable to contain his amusement. Caught off guard by Alex's laughter, Kyle's cold facade softened momentarily, but he quickly gained his composure. He shot Alex a stern look, silently communicating his disapproval of the situation.

Meanwhile, Andrea seized the opportunity, placed the drink down, and leaned in closer to Kyle's face. The sudden move caught him off guard, causing him to instinctively lean back, creating a bit of distance between them.

Andrea's eyes fixated on his soft, inviting lips. A mischievous smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she uttered those daring words. "I really want to taste those lips of yours," she said with a playful tone.

Kyle's eyes widened in shock, unaccustomed to a woman being so bold. The surprise on his face caused Alex to burst into laughter once again.

As she leaned in closer and closer, anticipation and desire charged the air, it seemed as though the moment was finally to ignite. But just as their lips were inches apart, a sudden shift in Andrea's body signaled trouble. Her tipsy state overwhelmed her, causing her to lose consciousness mid-motion.