chapter eight

Revenge

A N D R E A 

A N D R E A 

I couldn’t process it anymore. I silently watched Uncle Lannister, trying his best to not anger this man who had now publicly announced that I was his wife. 

As he stood tall beside me with an air of authority, and stared down at Uncle Lannister with an unwavering sternness that seemed carved into the lines of his face. 

While Uncle Lannister, despite his own prestige, couldn’t escape the gravity of the situation. “I am willing to apologize to Andrea on their behalf,” he pleaded, his voice carrying a hint of desperation. 

Will he apologize to me? Is this really happening or am I dreaming? Is Mr. Lannister, the head of Lannister Group saying this?! 

I thought this warner guy will finally let off the Lannister family after this and accept uncle Lannister’s apology, however, his expression remained unyielding, the severity in his refusing to soften. 

By now I had understood that this man is not someone as simple as I thought. The man who can make uncle Lannister apologize is someone I should never mess with. 

The air hung heavy with tension as the two powerful figures faced off. Sensing the need to assert dominance, Mr. Warner proposed a demand that echoed through the hall. “How about your son and his soon-to-be wife getting down on their knees and apologizing to her?” 

My eyes widened in disbelief at the audacity of the request. Could he really be suggesting such a humiliating act? I know by now that he is a powerful guy but right now, the Lannister family, known for their pride, was being challenged in an unprecedented manner. 

I glanced up at Mr. Warner, trying to gauge any sign of hesitation, but his demeanor remained resolute. 

Uncle Lannister, momentarily silenced, exchanging a loaded gaze with Mr. Warner. The weight of the words hung in the air, and I could almost sense the internal struggle within Uncle Lannister. 

A person torn between his family’s honor and the daunting demand presented before him. Honestly, I was not complaining about this demand at all. After all, what they did to me was worse and this public humiliation is nothing in front of it. 

But I also was curious about what uncle Lannister’s reply to his demand will be. I’ve known him since my childhood and I know that this man never bows before anyone and I thought it would be the same today but his response was surprising. 

Without hesitation he spoke up again, “If that’s what you want,” he conceded, masking a hint of vulnerability. The hall held its breath, witnessing a concession that defied expectations and left an indelible mark on the Lannister family’s reputation.