| 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

GO STREAM ARE WE THERE YET.
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ

✿ ST TROPEZ ✿

"You look handsome, Felix

"You look handsome, Felix." The bride, Solange scans his pure white suit, made from fine material. This day mattered more than anything to Felix's parents, more than any day. They would would get money for marrying off their son, and all he could do was just...smile and ignore the fact he was being used. He had felt awfully off, something was poking at his head, he decided it was just stress before stepping outside to get some fresh air.

The sun was setting, a cool but warm air circling his body, orange light pigmenting anything in its sight. His lungs take it all in, every little bit. "Felix, it's time, get here now." A stern sounding voice who seemed to be his mother, in an oddly white dress commanded his presence. Scoffs left his mouth at the sight of his selfish mother who was now clapping and smiling continuously, as Solange stood waiting for Felix, something about her smile told him to not sign the papers. But he had to. Felix walked up to Solange, not daring to look her in the eyes, as the Priest began his vows. "Do you, Felix Lee take Solange Benard, to be your wife?" What is all in his head at the moment is, i can still run away, i can say i do, just dont sign the papers and run, say you will put the ring on later, you feel rather..dizzy, yeah. "Yes, I do." Those words, that seem like nothing without context, they meant so much. They felt so wrong, he didn't hate Solange, they were good friends. It was his parents, they just wanted wealth. Was he born to be used?

"Do you Solange Benard take Felix Lee, to be your husband?" The priest, smiles innocently. "I do." She takes his hand and kisses him softly, he wouldn't dare do anything back. It was time to sign the papers and then wear the rings, Felix was way too passive to even fight back. Whatever was to come, was to come and he couldn't even stop it. When Solange finished signing, it was his turn. He loved to read, so it seemed interesting to read the paper, when his eyes caught the source of betrayal. "Once signed, the bride's family will receive all of the grooms family heirlooms, 70% of shares in the business and €200,000." Once he read it loud, multiple gasps could be heard, he drops the pen and runs for it. Hair out of his face, the orange light was left behind as the sun began to follow him in the horizon. Where could he go..? All he could do is go home and wait for his parents to come and scold him.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ

"What were you thinking?! Do you know how embarassing that was?! God, you are a disgrace Felix." Coralie had slapped her son, a few moments ago, now tearing him down with her harsh words. "What will they think of us now, why can't you just do as we ask?!" Marcel who was gripping his hair in frustration, now joined in to derail his son. Whilst disobedient, silent Felix stood in the middle of the room, surrounded by broken glass, and drowning flowers. He looked down as if he was at fault, his fist clenched, jaw tightened and narrowed yet watered eyes now looking up at the disappointment which was frowned upon him. His lips bled a dull red, it dripped peacefully onto the white suit, staining it with a piece of him. "You are so fucking lucky I stayed silent the moment I was born. For I wouldn't have let this ever happen, infact..today I saved your selfish selves! If I signed that paper, we would've been done for, no heirlooms, no benefits from our business, and alot of money taken off of us. How rich do you think you are to think you can endure that?! And how heartless are you, mother, to give birth to me just for this day! I would've rather died in the process than be used. You never loved each other, you never loved me as I loved you. We never celebrated anything, not your anniversaries, not yours and mines birthdays, nothing at all! All my achievements and my love have gone to waste because you are blinded by wealth. Is having everything enough for you?! I was robbed of my childhood, robbed of my own joy. I can't even describe joy! Oh I wish that you could explain it! Explain what I long yearned for. You can't because neither have you experienced it. You made me hate everything here. I hate St Tropez, as beautiful as it is I want to leave. Leave you, leave me, leave everything that happened the day I was born to now. Everything you have done and I still had your back, still protected your satisfaction knowing it wouldn't change your hatred towards me. Coralie and Marcel, I wish you the best in life, but I refuse to live here any longer." He huffs, voice now scratchy and hoarse from letting it go. His parents looked blank, they turned pale but no expression was worn. Like a statue, they stood still, watching as Felix goes to pack his clothes. He runs down the stairs and lets out one more thing. "There's nothing to pack but clothes, do you see how it seems now?" He smiles, littering his freckled cheeks with salted tears.

And off he went.