| 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗳𝗮𝗿

love - wave to earth

enjoyyy! Sorry for the very long break :((

Angstyyyy 😔
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ

Summer evenings are pretty, Crema has nightlife, people drinking, balls and masquerades. It was much more enjoyable than St Tropez. Despite the overwhelming joy this place brought to Felix, that feeling in the back of his head..was loneliness. He was a Frenchman in an Italian town, it was something frowned upon, it wasn't illegal but..it made Felix alone. He wasn't fitting like a puzzle piece, the culture though similar was so different. Those weird looks he would get when he spoke, it all made his anxiety rise. Maybe he should've stayed and lived as he was before..? Indeed, he had people like Bianca and Francesco but sometimes there would be a language barrier when Felix was struggling with his Italian, he was an outsider. A star watching the universe, a bird watching the ocean. He was someone who stood there, awaiting a hand to grab his and guide him. Waiting on a blade to cut him to size, just so he could finally fit into the puzzle. So he could finally call a place home. Call a person home.

God, Felix still didn't move on from his childhood, he was trying to live it now since he couldn't when he was an actual child. But fuck was it late, he had responsibilities now, he had no time to be taken care of or play around. He didn't even know himself, never explored his interests, dislikes, hobbies or aspirations. He was programmed to just act upon orders, even without a reward. What did reward feel like? Coralie Lee had always told her son that reward made people greedy and unlikeable, that love and affection made people distracted, causing them mental illness and downfalls, she said he'd go crazy to death if he experienced love. But was that such a bad thing..?

Navigating back to where he was staying, his gaze was fixated on his feet, as they approached closer and closer to the house. Abruptly his shoulder bashed into another, an angry groan was heard from the victim, but when Felix looked up to see who he had to apologize deeply to..."Hwang Hyunjin? Uh..I mean, sir." He felt a bit relaxed knowing it was someone he knew, but he hadn't had the best start with. The dirty blonde brushed his own shoulder and sighed, "Just Hyunjin, I hate it when people call me by my full name. Just, Hyunjin." He sounded agitated and that immediately plucks a string of panic in Felix's brain, he disappointed someone again, instead of replying he nodded and immediately walked away to the porch of Bianca and Fransesco's house, looking at his feet in embarassment. This only confused Hyunjin as he watched from a distance. But as Felix's eyes rose up to the normal level, he saw his bags packed just laying on the porch, Bianca and Fransesco standing there, wearing solemn expressions. "What's...all this about?" Was the first question that left his lips, his breathing stopped, his eyes fixated on his bags awaiting a response from either of the two. "You can't stay here anymore, your parents figured you were staying with us..and demanded for us to evict you." Bianca sighed, it was obvious she felt a tinge of guilt, and oh boy did Felix notice it. "But..you didn't need to! What could they do to you if you didn't?" Eyes darting to every single particle to exist, was he angry or sad? Either way he wouldn't allow himself to show, he was not weak, he had been through it all before and he can keep going through it. "Your mother offered a hefty sum of money." Fransesco stepped in, but he was more stern in tone, this annoyed Felix, as a scoff was to be heard from him. "Money to spoil yourselves. You're really going to throw me out for money, even after I paid for your college fees, when I was studying here and I saw you struggling. I thought we became friends because you were grateful but no, it was to leech off me and my family! Of course, why didn't I think so? How dare I get comfortable with you and think of you as a friend?!" When a sigh left him, Felix went quiet picking up his bags with watery eyes, not daring to make eye contact with the two siblings.

Eyes closed, lips parted, walking away his mind wondered to where he was going to go now, when he caught a glimpse of those signature button ups, with the first 2 buttons open. Felix's eyes quickly dried up when he raised his head and met Hyunjin's non-pitiful gaze, his eyes...as sharp as they were held a load of longing, it offended Felix. "Why are you here? Did you not walk away?" He felt his own innocent eyes narrow at the encounter, god did he have some nerve talking to his boss like that, was he wanting to lose his job? But it wasn't working hours, guess it's fine.."You bumped into me and didn't apologize, gosh, do they have no manners in France?" What a poor attempt at lightening the mood, it only made the boy more internally annoyed. "You heard everything, how embarassing." Harshly biting his quivering lip, he formed a smile, trying not to either cry or holding back a bunch of curses. "My offer still stands." Hyunjin crossed his arms, eyes softened expectantly. If Felix denied his offer, that would be stupid, the fool would have no where to go. "No. I can't, seriously. Living under someone else's roof just like that." Hyunjin's face paled, he wasn't used to being somewhat rejected. "If it's guilt, you're technically paying rent by working for me. If it's because you just don't want to...where will you reside? Where will you rest tonight?" They just had one day together and there's already a conversation with a deep undertone. Now, Hyunjin didn't find himself caring for the younger, just..pity, right? The poor boy was just thrown out..the poor puppy boy. The poor dark haired boy, with intentionally-placed freckles, plump heart lips, and wide eyes..and a button nose..with the scent of the sun, amazing fashion sense..but in those damn eyes were hues of pain and attachment, hues of innocence and childishness. Yet what his appearance showed...was being pushed by a facade. A tough expression, as if he was alright with being dumped out onto the streets. But Hyunjin was just a nice person, and he did what any other kind person would.

RULE 3: NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENTS.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ
HIII!! Its been so longgg~ how are you? if you're reading this. Hope ur having an amazing night or day! Make sure to drink water and eat~ stay healthy and be safe!

Also please comment and vote! Greatly appreciated if so~

It snowed for me today!!

STAY FOREVER WOOOOOO, omg are any readers going to the straykids hyde park concert in london in juneeee? I CANT WAIT- 😭😭

ignore the lipstick on my coat 😭🔫