| 𝘀𝘂𝗻(𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂

sorry for the long ass delay :(

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ

"Rule 1, always be on time. Rule 2, that attitude of yours needs to improve, and Rule 3...No emotional attachments. Rule 4...that's it for now." Felix sighed but followed with a nod. He wouldn't admit the comment about his attitude slightly offended him. That's his boss and he couldn't do alot about it, he would get fired and would have to live off of Fransesco and Bianca. A guilty situation. Now, guilt was the most common thing in Felix's life, especially during his childhood years but he came to welcome it, still avoiding it at times.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ
"Fransesco, Bianca. I got the job at Hwang Art Studio, and he offered me to live with him. What do I do? The walk is so long and carriages are a bit expensive." The troubled boy had his head in his hands, Bianca softly stroking his back. Fransesco had held his own chin in thought before speaking to break the silence, "I think moving in with him is a good idea. You may not like the idea of living with your employer, but it gives you an opportunity to get closer to other people. Maybe you have alot in common, and you can always move back. What do you think?"

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ
Hyunjin and his new assistant, Felix were roaming the neighbourhood in search of the given address. The taller was carrying the vase since Felix refused so. "I can't believe I'm carrying the vase." He whined, glaring coldly at the dark haired who had his eyes set on the houses. Yet he got a response, "Stop whining, I'm trying to find this darn house!" His voice full of sass, Felix noticed his tone and slapped his palm over his mouth. "We just established the rules a few hours ago and this is the 10th time you've broken Rule 1!" There was something wrong within Hyunjin's words, Felix couldn't help but correct him on his own rules. "Rule 1 was punctuality! You ACTUALLY mean Rule 2. How can you forget your own rules?!" The same tone as before, however this time he did not cover his mouth. "11 times now."

Knock....knock, knock. Felix waited a few seconds before each knock as he wasn't sure about the address. Finally, the door opened to reveal a wrinkled, short woman, she had a minty scent and greying hair that frizzed. "Ah, is that my order..?" She spoke in a very strong accent to the point where Felix couldn't understand, looking back at Hyunjin -who had sweat dripping off of his brow- Felix's eyes widened at the sight, taking the vase from the older. How does he sweat that much..?! "Yes it is Miss. Should we carry it inside for you?" Hyunjin spoke very smooth Italian it softened Felix, his eyes switched between Hyunjin and the old woman as they conversed. They both walked inside of the very summer-like cottage, as the shorter placed the vase where the customer pointed to. "Thank you, you are very good young men. The piece is very beautiful." She placed her overly-textured hands over Felix's. The two bowed in response. The old woman began to speak again, "Are both of you single? It would be shockimg for two such handsome boys to not be in relationships." Her strong accent put off Felix as he couldn't really understand, having to look at Hyunjin for some sort of expression to give himself an idea of what was being said. As for Hyunjin, he wore a light blush, sweat still apparent yet no expression. Just blank. "We're both taken Miss. We are in a hurry, thank you for having us." Hyunjin, blandly says, his tone sounds almost stern as the old woman smiled before closing the door. As the taller walked away, the younger ran to catch up, still confused and curious. "I'm not taken..?" Felix glanced at the Hyunjin awaiting a response as the other looked forward. "It was to avoid her matching us up with some random women. I'm sure neither of us would appreciate that." Grimacing, Felix was reminded of the bride he had left in St.Tropez, the betrayal of his friend. "That's something I definitely don't need, ugh." Hyunjin slightly chuckled at the younger's reaction, before remembering Rule 3. NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENTS.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ
They were back on the boat, back to Crema. It was a silent ride back, Felix oaring the boat, whilst looking out into the horizon where the sun was sinking. It created explosions of vibrance. Oranges and pinks swarming the sky, swallowing the remainding blue in a hug. They had spent most of the day talking to each other and delivering pieces.