| 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗎𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗌𝘂

Our night is better than your day-
NEWJEANS
On Tuesdays (anytime) an update will be out!! ^^
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ

It was late. The annoying humid air enforcing a light coat of sweat on Felix's skin as he lie on his back, staring up into the ceiling. He was in Hyunjin's residence, and he felt so bad for even taking up the offer. The room a dark blue, from the moons light mixed with the solemn darkness of the sky. Felix couldn't sleep, knowing his parents wouldn't let him live peacefully after his flee, salt solution built walls in his eyes leading him to groan in frustration, coughing out tears, which slowly began to turn into sobs. The walls were thin, and so he silenced these cries by biting onto his hand.

Hyunjin in the other room was painting peacefully when he hears sniffles and whimpers slowly turn into loud sobs and then muffled cries. He knew it was Felix, there was no doubt it was him. He had been kicked out infront of his boss, it would be embarassing...No matter how much he and Felix debated, or had sassy stupid arguments, he was intruiged about the younger, he cared to see who he was and how he felt. Suddenly, a door opened, and it was the guest room's..Was Felix going somewhere..? His footsteps soft and almost unnoticeable, light as a feather in contrast to his previous heavy sobs. Hyunjin decided to not intervene as it would embarass Felix knowing that he heard his cries, he had been humiliated and embarrassed enough.

Felix scurried down the stairs and outside, panting not knowing Hyunjin was watching him from his study's window. He needed some freedom and where was it found best? His boat. Late night sails were one of Felix's comfort places when he felt down from his parents negligence. "Stop crying, you're a man! You're not supposed to be weak. You're an optimistic ball of sunshine." Sternly scolding himself, as he walked peacefully to the dock, and prepared his boat. Hyunjin knew that this would be a bit dangerous, Italy was full of criminals at late night, and for Felix to carelessly SAIL AT THIS TIME?? Not alone! Hyunjin sat there making scenarios as to what could happen to Felix: He could drown, get brutally tortured by the criminals wandering, his boat could get lost in the darkness. Felix was probably a strong person, but these risks are stronger. Stop thinking and accompany him already Hyunjin! Within a shake of his head he rocketed off of his chair, and down the stairs, hastily catching up to the upset sailor.

"You're a real fool y'know that? Let me accompany you." Hyunjin, though it sounded like an offer was infact an order. Felix who was unravelling the ropes of his boat, some areas of his face reddened. He sighed and spoke, "The whole point of me sailing at this time, was to be alone, fool...Get on." As soon as the gesture was made, Hyunjin hopped on, sitting on the edge, eyes tracking Felix's 'isn't it obvious I cried?' face. "Sorry to bust your bubble Mr Sunshine, but excuse me for not wanting my only employee to die or get kidnapped. I don't want to be delivering by myself." Felix had begun to sail the boat into the darkness of the night, too focused to hear most of what Hyunjin was saying. Once the boat was moving, his attention was back on bickering with his boss. "I did study in Italy so I am am aware of the crime here, thank you for the useless information." An obvious playful yet somewhat meant scoff came from Felix.

The scene was terrifyingly peaceful. It was a perfect balance of horror and beauty. They could both die right now and no one would know, or they could have a deep conversation after all the bickering. Definitely the latter.

"Why did you come to Italy?"

"I already answered that question."

"I know, but why did you actually come here?"

"...I really shouldn-"

"Do tell."

"Well..my parents had arranged a marriage with a good friend of mine, turns out the whole thing was a trick on the other side. The contract was a steal, so I fled."

"Wow. How did they react?"

"Uhm...well my parents aren't the nicest..since birth it's always been business first. They got livid when I fled the wedding, though I did it for their own good."

"Oh, about those people you were living with..who are they and why did they kick you out?"

"Ah...they're Bianca and Fransesco. They were my study buddies when I came to Italy during my academic years. They were struggling with college fees and so with my own money..I paid them. I'm guessing they've kept contact with my parents ,who now hate me for standing up to them, to pay them to kick me out."

"Gosh, that's rough."

"And you? What's your personal story?"

"My parents were...always judgemental of what I chose to do..as a child you're afraid to make your own decisions in fear of them not being approved or supported, when really your minds will never align. They wanted me to become some doctor, when I despise the site of blood and the thought of guts..eugh. It's like they didn't know me. But now look at me! One of the biggest artist in Lombardy, or even Northern Italy."

"Hah, guess you really proved them wrong then. I do feel you when you say you felt unknown. It's like parents will do everything in their authority to make you do what they think is right."

"Indeed."

Silence. It fell silent. Felix was now focusing on sailing, and Hyunjin just sat, occasionally glancing at Felix. The quiet swoosh of the darkened water, a dim circle of light hovering in the canvas painted pure black. Abruptly, the boat rocked aggressively on Hyunjin's side, which the male -who had his eyes closed, breathing deeply, head leaned back over the edge of the boat- was launched onto Felix's side, they both let out some sort of startled sound. Hyunjin had Felix trapped between his arms, his slightly sweaty palms gripping the side of the boat. Their breaths mingled, mixing the scent of mint and vanilla, faces two inches away from a kiss..or a face smash. Oh, when Hyunjin's sharp eyes met Felix's wider ones..a zap hit them both..or was it the fact that Hyunjin was feeling seasick and immediately pulled away to vomit over the side of the boat? Felix quickly snapped out of the trance, scoffing before going over to stroke his hair and pat his back, a bit nervous to do so..but when he did. It was so soft...both his hair and his loose suit shirt, it brought a slight warmness to his cheeks. Though he heard a choke from Hyunjin when he made contact with his hair and back, Felix brushed his hair away from his mouth. "You fool..you should've warned me about this sickness of yours."

When the boat was parked back to the local dock, Felix helped the dozing off, sick man, carrying him by the shoulders into the studio. The loose hand of Hyunjin's rested on Felix's waist, though useless...the effort was applausable. Grunting continuously, Felix dragged Hyunjin to his bed, getting a wet cloth and wiping his face, leaving the sickened man some water for when he felt dehydrated. The dark haired male then returned to his room, flopping onto his bed in exhaustion.

Felix would never usually open up that quickly about his past not even to Bianca and Fransesco, so how did his own slightly annoying boss manage to get him to?