| 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

Emotions can be bottled, but it doesn't mean you should. Love, however...will always find its way out of the bottle. Whether you put it in tupperware, a vile or a beaker. It will free itself, then what's the point in suppressing it anyways?

⇢ ˗ˏˋ begin࿐ྂ

That night...both of their minds were dominated by each other and their strange actions. What if they were ill?! That's probably why they were blushing and stammering, because maybe a cold was spread? Because surely...just surely...it can't be love, two boys..?! Never...though allowed, frowned upon greatly.

With heads firmly ontop of soft pillows, and sensical confusion, sleep comes with critical thinking. Just a thin wall away, the lowest breaths could even be heard, and possibly even heartbeats. Maybe even the silent fluttering of the eyelashes could be heard.

Cecily was..no...could be right. If my heart was pumping..my body warming..my legs and hands numbing, and still I wanted to stay around him, then...that's..love. If I admire his countenance, and his artistic elegance...do I want to be him..or do I want to be his? He always seems calm...and I'm a storm inside and out.

They were both afraid of dreaming of each other, because they knew once that happened.. It was confirmed that they had a love for each other, but would they ignore it or face it?

⇢ ˗ˏˋ the dream࿐ྂ

1 world, 2 people.

A dark-haired man, in casual clothing, beauty. Yet he was outlined with glowing rays of yellow like how children would draw the sun. If you were to be next to him, the refreshment would slip into your soul, your skin would become sunkissed. The strong scent of beachside salt and the booming crashes of the waves and distant giggles of children.

A more lighter-haired man, in also casual clothing..and also a beauty to the eye. You'd think he had those sun-like rays like the dark-haired man. But no, he had the outline of silver ambience. Similar to the glow of the moon. This man is lone, though a glance would shut down your mind, a different type of refreshment, one that makes you glorifyingly solemn instead of being cheery. Wavering in the air was a more subtle salt scent, quiet chirps of crickets and whispers of the wind.

When two complete opposites meet, are they meant to be?

The moon-like boy murmured under his breath at a distance, watching as the sun-like boy sat on the rocks, leaning on his arms, gaze fixed on the gatherings upon the beach.

"oh he reminds me of summer, the blaring sun breaking me down into a puddle."

But once the night came, when the moon-like boy would wander the streets, gazed by the streetlights, but he chuckled when he saw that golden outline peeking behind a cobble wall, when he heard the words:

"the air on a summer night, warm but not overwhelming is the closest thing to describing him."

And that's when he felt a jolt, almost a stab, like cupid's bow!

And with that stab, the adrenaline woke up the two. And another awkard day will begin.