| 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂

this book is so lana coded frfr
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ

It was a Monday morning, the sun had made its appearance, peeking its head from the horizon line. Sploshes of pastel colours dominated the light blue canvas and Felix was there to witness it all, yawning before leaving the house to his new job. He didn't dare lose himself in the painting or else he'd be late. What a bad impression.

"You actually made it. Im impressed. You didn't even need to." Hyunjin scoffed his words as his eyes scanned the dark-haired boy who in return gave a cold glare. Felix sighs heavily before approaching the smirking blonde, hand on his shoulder and pulling him down so that they were at eye level. When he spoke, his voice travelled in a blunt tone, "Im not here to mess about. Don't make me come when its unnecessary, I'm not looking to waste my time." They still held eye contact, Felix dug deep into Hyunjin's soul, clenching his metaphoric nails into it until Hyunjin's eyes fluttered and wondered away from the intimidating latter. The taller cleared his throat before saying, "So, I have an order to fulfill across the country. Would you like me to accompany you on your first journey? I heard that you are quite the sailor." You could see the evident curl in the corner of his plump lips, it did annoy Felix a little but Hyunjin seemed more approaching and friendly after the given warning. It probably wasn't going to get better than that.

Breathe Felix. Hesitantly nodding, the younger waited patiently for his employer to give him the parcel. "I noticed you didn't bring along your belongings, perhaps it was a tad bit early to ask you to live with me. It would make your life a lot easier though." He could hear Hyunjin's voice through the constant rustling that the latter was creating. After a few minutes, the rustling stops and the blonde walks out the studio with a clay vase. It looked beautiful, in Felix's eyes. Glossy ivory, with intricate pink flowers connected by swirling stems of verdian green. It seemed way too fragile to travel unprotected. "You aren't taking it like that, right?" Felix inquired, looking back at the artist in slight concern. The other nodded in confusion, glancing at the piece wondering what was wrong with it. "Is there something wrong with it? Does it look bad?" Hyunjin hastily interrogated the dark-haired with widened eyes, he seemed worried about his skill. "Not at all, it's just it won't survive the journey, you need to secure it well. Soft material shall do." The older smiles before walking back inside to fulfill the suggestion.

'Thats number one passed'. Hyunjin ticked a box in his head. 'He knows what he's doing.'

Once the vase was secured under Felix's approval, the two made there way to the nearby dock. It was now 6:30 in the morning, golden hour. "You do have a license right, Felix?" The sudden patronising thought filled Hyunjin's mind, what if he hired a hitman? Or a fraud? Or a thief! But that's anyone really... That could be anyone. But why would a beautiful man be any of those? "Of course I do."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ
Golden hour was still present as the two boys peacefully sat in the boat. Hyunjin wrapping his arms gently around his piece, like a mother cradling her baby. They hadn't conversed much. Felix was at the front of the boat, leaning on the rail, looking ahead into the seas. Salty air swirled around their noses, pulling at their hair, enchanting their eyes, adding depth and magic. An evident smile on Felix's lips as his eyes were closed. Hyunjin noticed the sight in front of him, not the seas but Felix. Sun making his dark hair out to be an orange-brown, skin glistening in the light. As much as he wanted to focus on anything else, his eyes could not move the slightest bit. They were glued onto the unaware sailor. A sudden thought to approach the relaxed male which he so simply budged off, there was a weird urge to be close to Felix.

"So, why did you travel to Italy?"

Felix turned around softly, going to skt next to Hyunjin.

"...Uh...why not? I think Italy is beautiful. France was a bit ruined for me."

"Ruined? How?"

"...I was born there so..it got boring eventually."

"I guess thats understandable."

and they talked till they had made it to where they needed to be. Still there was an urge to be closer.